Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He's a hell of an operator though...




...that operates on dead corpses.

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

THat way you can never kill....


What is dead can never die...

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

LIVING CORPSES? :omg




Okay, I'll stop spamming...forgot the thread
 

OtakuModeEngage

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
393
Reaction score
231
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
On that note I think I need to go to bed
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Only in Bleach you're dead and you still can die :arf.....and people say that Kubo lacks creativity -_-;





@xi0: he's a smooth operator :lmao
 
Last edited:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pfff...black sheeped by lawl.

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

I vooote under the rain. I vooooote, under the rain...

Vote is in, always, in. :3c
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
The weather keeps changing, I shoud have waited. -_-
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Its better than being called a manipulator like Alpha
:notsure

I won MR game on my very first game, on the very first round. Manipulator, dafuq? :yodawg

alpha's not a manipulator :lmao
:beer

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

BTW, ancy, gats, what have you voted? :yodawg
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I haven't..yet....today I'm on Trollsomnia :arf...I'll vote later..in the evening
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
AARGH, whatever, I'll vote yes. :nrr

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Voted.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
what you voted for, lawl? :ninja
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
bob, who still hasn't voted?

Gary? :yodawg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top