Meh, Evil won the game, he decides his fate!
He already decided, he has to wear that set.Meh, Evil won the game, he decides his fate!

I guess Evil can make an alternative avy ... but it can be worst than this ... as I said no way to force Gary into anything tho, lol, loophole in the game.He already decided, he has to wear that set.
But Gary said no so...



Well, I thought about wearing it unless someone complains...but yeah, I find it disgusting, therefore offensive....soWell the rules say no offensive avatars allowed, that image is just painful to look at, maybe replace it with less fucked up teeth??

word.That avatar is not really offensive, Gary should just man the fuck up.![]()
Ronaldo's abs disgust me.Well the rules say no offensive avatars allowed, that image is just painful to look at, maybe replace it with less fucked up teeth??
Keeping that pose for more than 5 seconds will hurt your neck...Ronaldo's abs disgust me.
THANK GODbut ok, here is an alternative.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TrqUPS0esUQ/TxjKrXNpbgI/AAAAAAAAASE/KNiAjerQ1QE/s1600/cougar.jpg

BOOOOOOOO!but ok, here is an alternative.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TrqUPS0esUQ/TxjKrXNpbgI/AAAAAAAAASE/KNiAjerQ1QE/s1600/cougar.jpg
That man flies like an eagle over peer pressure.well, peer pressure him more then. nothing i can do to force it