Games Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 2

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
:feelsbadman see, this is why i dont play this
Winning this isn't as fun as you imagine believe me..

Now with new rules, it will be easier for a winner because if he doesn't know what to give for someone he can give that task for punished players ( assuming that afkers will try to redeem themselves :P )
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Here's a fun fact: There were 15 yes and 15 no without me. Regardless if I said yes or no, I would've been in the majority and lost. So I was fated to lose, not that that's new.

Oh and #ThanksHolt
I was waiting for you to reply this since I knew you would said that hehe. :3



Holtish will get his deserved punishment tho.

Also..... #BantheHolt!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was waiting for you to reply this since I knew you would said that hehe. :3



Holtish will get his deserved punishment tho.

Also..... #BantheHolt!
Isn't Holt not playing and dooming me for a 100% loss some sort of miracle? So even miracles are against me.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Isn't Holt not playing and dooming me for a 100% loss some sort of miracle? So even miracles are against me.
Hmmm..... maybe your believe is more in the certainty then in the miracles, my friend. Oh well, you will be fine! It's like as in the MG. You will get your win one day, I am certain of it!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
as I am the chibi magi I know that miracles always happen if you believe in it hard enough, it was oblivious.
No matter what believe in miracles as they exist and will happen as long as you have hope...

But I'm also so sad that my clan didn't survive this time too...



Pff... beautiful
miracles are something that no believes shall never understand...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I didnt even know the game started...sorry guys :emocat
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I tagged you multi play times, wat is dis even for an excuse!! :arf
Just checked, there was one tag yesterday, but it must have been after I left here. I had a really busy day and only just got some free time now. It's not really and excuse but I didn't know this would this fast. I though there would be a pm saying when it starts. Might be too used to MG XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Just checked, there was one tag yesterday, but it must have been after I left here. I had a really busy day and only just got some free time now. It's not really and excuse but I didn't know this would this fast. I though there would be a pm saying when it starts. Might be too used to MG XD
48 hours waiting is fast, indeed!

NO. DON'T GET TOO USED TO THE MG AND THINK YOU GET A PM, JUST NO. BAD HOLTISH. YOU WILL GET YOUR PUNISHMENT REGARDLESS. UNACCEPTABLE THIS.



Ah well, it happens man. Next time better. >3<
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Noooo I wanted to lose! :arf

In Holt's defence, this thread somehow didn't give notifications from tagging, only from quotes. :xp
 
Top