Games Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
🍵 Minority Game 🍵

The Question

1) Anybody who wants to play leaves a message in this thread announcing their desire to participate. Players added to the Player List are the only eligible candidates. Once enough players have signed up, the game will start.

2) The Hosts poses a two-option question (which are the only valid answer options). After all of the answers have been tallied, the group that gave the minority of answers will move on to the next round. You don't have to answer truthfully. In cases of draws, a new question will be posted by the host.

3) All players answer in a PM with the header 'Minority (Game)'. Players have ~24 hours to answer. Answers cannot be changed after the fact. Players cannot discuss their answers with other players.

4) This process continues until there is one player left who is in the minority, who wins the game. The winner(s) of this game may provide all the losers with custom avatars and signature sets they are to wear for a week.

5) Violating any of these rules [or previous rules produced by previous hosts the current host wishes to enforce] results in an instant loss.

6) Personal Rule: The winner may opt-out from creating avatars, in which case the host will provide the sets instead.

The Countdown [Open Till Oct 8] [Following Rounds played in 24-hour windows]

Last edited:

Ēsu Taichou

Penguin Overlord
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
I shall play

Slaynoir

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Will a Gobble doodle do?

Hardy

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
In for the next game in two years

Slaynoir

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Awesome! I sent my answer.