Games Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
👻 Let's play a game 👻

It's been awhile since the last minority game - and since it's spooky season, let's try to escape those amazingly scary punishments!
I'll be your orange host this time!

🧡Sign-ups close on 19/10 🧡

THE COUNTDOWN
- scav
- Copy Panda
- Juviii
- Sky
- Evil3ye
- Grysun
- Lady Pompom
- Lakhan220
- Linali
- Baka Taichou



"👻 Do you believe in ghosts? 👻 "


​


 
Last edited:

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Minority Rule

so how many people still haven't voted =.=?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

1 - Bakagemi - She lives out in California so it's still Saturday over there. ^_^
That doesn't matter, just a fun fact.
 

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

Sorry, everyone, that it took me a while. My vote is in. Hope it's not too late.


It seems you are worried kkck. If me and Sibz voted yes then a there is already a majority growing for yes.
To me I believe you also voted yes, if you don't want anyone to reveal any more votes this could also show your uneasy of the current situation.

So Bakagemi would have the best chances of voting no if what me and Sibz states is true.

You are my Nao Sibz. ^_^
You guys are good guessers. You guys might actually be pro guessers. Or am I lying just to make you guys feel better? :kukuku
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Minority Rule

My vote is in!!! Didn't pay attetion to that rule, sry ><
Please, don't disqualify the ones who haven't announce that ;.; *dramaqueen*

Edit: I think I've lost, LOL XD
After this game, that will be another?^^ This will be fast, I guess XD
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

All the votes are in, now we only need destiny to reveal the winners. :spaz
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,285
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Minority Rule

My vote is in!!! Didn't pay attetion to that rule, sry ><
Please, don't disqualify the ones who haven't announce that ;.; *dramaqueen*

Edit: I think I've lost, LOL XD
After this game, that will be another?^^ This will be fast, I guess XD
After this game there will be a final round with the remaining 3, 4, 5 to decide the 1 or 2 winners.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

The time is up. I will now announce the results!

Yes
I'm_Akiyama said:
Have you read the manga called “Liar Game”?

Yes

:fan
rafazildo said:
My vote for the first question in the liar game is yes
kkck said:
Ok, my vote is yes.

No

Dive said:
Siberia said:
Have you read the manga called “Liar Game”?
No

Hound said:
My vote is: No

Farfalla said:
MidoBan said:
Have you read the manga called “Liar Game”?

No
~Buggy*Fly~ said:
Hey Desinty! :)

I vote...No.


See ya! :bye
predsfan said:
No, I have not read Liar Game.
bakagemi said:
My vote is no, I have not read the manga, Liar Game.
The votes are 8 to 3. Therefore players I'm_Akiyama-sama, rafazildo-sama and kkck-sama, who have voted yes, have become the minority and will advance to the next round.

In a short moment the next question will be posted and the defining round to decide who wins the game will start.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

Curses. Foiled again.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

Holy S***, this is going to be fun, and Sibz, you are no longer my Nao, you should have voted Yes, I knew kkck voted yes (50/50 guess)
:woo
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,285
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Minority Rule

Holy S***, this is going to be fun, and Sibz, you are no longer my Nao, you should have voted Yes, I knew kkck voted yes (50/50 guess)
:woo
hah good guess. Never thought so many people would vote no lol. When is the next round starting? Exact time would be appreciated...
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

We will now commence the second round of this game!!!​


-I'm_Akiyama-sama
-rafazildo-sama
-kkck-sama


Before posting the question, we will explain the rules one more time:

1)Anybody can play, but you have to write a post indicating that you want to take part in the game.

2)Once there are enough people to play the game, the game will start.

3)All of the players will be faced with the same Yes or No question. One of the players will be the one making the question. It can be any kind of question, as long as it can be answered with a Yes or a No. You don’t have to answer the question in a truthful manner.

4)You can only vote Yes or No.

5) You can only vote once and once you have voted you can not change your vote.

6)Those people whose choices fall under the minority sides shall win and continue the next round. For example, 10 choose [Yes], 12 choose [No]. The 10 that choose [Yes] will remain in the game.

7)The results of the voting won’t be known until the voting time has expired and everybody has voted. Your choice won’t be known to others until the result time.

8 )Once the game starts, you will have 36 hrs to answer the question . If the player does not answer the question within 36hrs, the player will be disqualified. However, if all the players answer the question before the 36 hours are up, the secretariat will write a post in this thread informing the players about this and the poll/round will be closed/over.

9 )You can vote at any time during the voting time, but you do have to indicate once you have voted by writing “My vote is in”. Lying in response to this rule is not allowed.

10)Another Yes or No question will be given again, and the minority sides will continue to stay in the game.

11)It will be repeated until there is only 1 person left and that person will be the winner of the Minority Rule game.

More rules:

One of the players will be designated as the Liar Game secretariat. The Liar Game secretariat will be in charge of tallying the votes. The Liar Game secretariat will make sure that the rules are followed and that there is no foul play going on, as well as enforcing penalties for violation of rules or foul play. As punishment for breaking the rules or foul play; the player:

-will be face automatic disqualification
-will not only have to use an avi chosen by the winner of the game, but also a sig too.

-The winner of the game gets to choose the losers’ avatars. The losers will have to have these for a week. No offensive avis are allowed!! The losers will have to accept the avis the winner chooses for them without complaining, even if they don’t like the avis or the characters.

-Once a player is out of the game, the player cannot have any contact with players that are still in the game; but only in regards to the game.

-Players are allowed to sign contracts among themselves. Only contracts pm to the Liar Game secretariat will be honored! The secretariat will not interfere in the way contracts are made; the secretariat only will make sure that the contracts are honored.
Now that the rules have been explained, let’s start the game. Here’s the question for this round:

Will you be the winner of this game?​


The question has been posted, please answer yes or no. Starting from today at 1:00 PM Eastern Time, you have 36 hrs to respond.
 
Last edited:

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Minority Rule

Whoa@-@, I thought I have voted yes until I checked my sent message again@.@ guess I'm too old to remember what I have said. Be nice to us if austin wins the game
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,285
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Minority Rule

My vote is in! DOn't you guys dare to vote the same as I did


I voted no BTW
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

This is bad,
my vote is in,
I voted No as well.


It took me time to say my vote is on since I was busy taking a screen shot of the PM.
If you are telling the truth then rafazildo has the game almost won. Or if you voted yes then he will decide the winner.
If I won I would make everyone have Liar Game ava and sigs. :love
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,285
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Minority Rule

So, the 11 won't be able to play together again? T.T
Just until this first game is over. Any number of people can joiin after that
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Minority Rule

Ok, now I get it^^ Thanks, kkck^^
So, "weekly" there would be new winners changing everybody's avatar? XD
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

I would give kkck a Yokoya avatar, I need to watch out for him. :shifty
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

If I won I would make everyone have Liar Game ava and sigs. :love
Actually Aki, it would be just avatars:

-The winner of the game gets to choose the losers’ avatars. The losers will have to have these for a week. No offensive avis are allowed!! The losers will have to accept the avis the winner chooses for them without complaining, even if they don’t like the avis or the characters.
But since I’m a big Liar game fan, I totally support the idea of Liar Game avys!!


I would give kkck a Yokoya avatar, I need to watch out for him. :shifty
I thought I was the only one who felt like that…mmmm...but yes, you and kkck's interactions remind me in a way of Akiyama and Yokoya's.
 

rafazildo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
630
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Minority Rule

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mind Games FTW!

I think i will vote YES... but i haven't decided yet xD

Hold on a little more!
 
Top