Games Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
👻 Let's play a game 👻

It's been awhile since the last minority game - and since it's spooky season, let's try to escape those amazingly scary punishments!
I'll be your orange host this time!

🧡Sign-ups close on 19/10 🧡

THE COUNTDOWN
- scav
- Copy Panda
- Juviii
- Sky
- Evil3ye
- Grysun
- Lady Pompom
- Lakhan220
- Linali
- Baka Taichou



"👻 Do you believe in ghosts? 👻 "


​


 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Minority Rule

I think I won't play in this one so I don't mind being the secretariat.If you need one that is.
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Minority Rule

i play again..i love losing n changing my avatar
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Minority Rule

I win because I will be in the next one :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Minority Rule

I'll play again...:sweatdrop
 

damane08

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
688
Reaction score
186
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Minority Rule

I'll try to play in the next one.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Minority Rule

Asshole ... O_O ... :XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Minority Rule

Cool. That's very kind of you, BBB. :hurr If you need any help organizing the texts/questions and whatnot let me know. :)

Ok so far we have the following players scheduled to play in the next game:

- Bugz
- dark lord
- hyst
- Evil3ye
- Asusp3v4x
- goldbeard
- XxDrEvilxX *It's great to see you in the FF dude! ^_^*
- Iceiphoenix
- Bowser
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Minority Rule

Can I join? :) Hope it's not too late :sweatdrop
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Minority Rule

Off course you can! :hug

*I'll add your name to the list. ;)
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Minority Rule

JOined.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Minority Rule

^ Added to the list. ;)
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Minority Rule

il be secretariat next round n arrange everything if that ok give you chance to try n win bugg
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Minority Rule

No problem dude. :thumbs

So for the 9th MR game BBB will be the MR Secretariat and for the 10th MR game hyst-gundam will be the MR Secretariat. Thanks for helping. :)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Minority Rule

No problem Bugz. I think waiting one more day to start this game is enough don't you agree? We have 9 players.

I'm gonna post a link on the win thread to advertise it.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Minority Rule

Yeah, I agree. I think if you start the game around Sunday evening, it would be cool. :thumbs

If you're unsure about what to write or include in your posts as MR Secretariat just take a look back at previous games. Recycle the words dude. XD!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Minority Rule

I shall join, and I have a painful avatar penalty. :kukuku
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Minority Rule

The game is gonna start in about half an hour. If you want to play post in this thread before 10PM GMT0 after that the question and the players will be anounced on the voting thread.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Minority Rule

Damn :XD I forgot about the game ... I was worried about my test and essay :s well catch you guys later n___n!
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Minority Rule

NEXT MR IS STARTING ON SATURDAY GMT TIME. IL WILL SECRETARIAT FOR THIS ROUND IF YOU WANT IN . LEAVE A POST IN THIS THREAD
 
Top