Games Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
👻 Let's play a game 👻

It's been awhile since the last minority game - and since it's spooky season, let's try to escape those amazingly scary punishments!
I'll be your orange host this time!

🧡Sign-ups close on 19/10 🧡

THE COUNTDOWN
- scav
- Copy Panda
- Juviii
- Sky
- Evil3ye
- Grysun
- Lady Pompom
- Lakhan220
- Linali
- Baka Taichou



"👻 Do you believe in ghosts? 👻 "


​


 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol. i wondeer why bob didn't join xD
I wanna enjoy my set for a bit longer, plus I just wanna sit this next one out. I'll play the following one but not this. Sorry Nana.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I wanna enjoy my set for a bit longer, plus I just wanna sit this next one out. I'll play the following one but not this. Sorry Nana.
Why? Your set suck... where's the avatar anyway?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So I'm in for the next game. Whenever that starts. :oh
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Um, we need some time before we fight it out again.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So, it's been a few months now. What are your thoughts, all? Should we bring MR back?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
We can play it once we are done with Mafia Games.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, I'll play the next one too. But mafia games have to come first! >:3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR!


Ahem...anyway, I'd be interested too
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Awesome.

So far, here's our member list:

1. Frosty
2. xi0
3. thorn
4. Naomi
5. Evil
6. sakura
 

Ryonix

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ok me too. :grin
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top