Games Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
👻 Let's play a game 👻

It's been awhile since the last minority game - and since it's spooky season, let's try to escape those amazingly scary punishments!
I'll be your orange host this time!

🧡Sign-ups close on 19/10 🧡

THE COUNTDOWN
- scav
- Copy Panda
- Juviii
- Sky
- Evil3ye
- Grysun
- Lady Pompom
- Lakhan220
- Linali
- Baka Taichou



"👻 Do you believe in ghosts? 👻 "


​


 
Last edited:

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
im in as well
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
I want to play, looks fun. Can I join this round? :huh
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I am in
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
That changing avi is very tempting...

But I have to decline the offer. I have a busy schedule for these two weeks. Thanks for the mention anyway, @kira

Btw, can you spectate in this game? If so, I'm gonna watch you guys play to see who will win and how his/her punishment will go. It'll be cool :derp
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
That changing avi is very tempting...

But I have to decline the offer. I have a busy schedule for these two weeks. Thanks for the mention anyway, @kira

Btw, can you spectate in this game? If so, I'm gonna watch you guys play to see who will win and how his/her punishment will go. It'll be cool :derp
That's alright, Elusia-chan. Have fun being busy! :derp

You can't spectate if you're not playing!
Jk! of course you can. There's nothing stopping anyone from stalking this thread. :XD

What?
What?
What is this kira-chan?

Edit:

Oh my Buddha, my signature!
I need to cacht up HxH!
Oh my Buddha! Mitr is back in MH! :zomg

HxH is more important so I won't force you to play. Go watch more HxH! :confetti

Sign me in.
That's it?! No gif spam, rant, etc? Especially after I intentionally put you in last?

so disappointed :nah :nah

Im in
Being hosted by Emperor Sprig,should be some interesting questions :derp
Oh my Buddha! Now I feel like backing out! :derp

Hmmmmmmmm.... you know, I will think about it. Put me on pending for now.

Puh-leaaaaseeeeeee? Magi-senpai-samaaaa! :wtf

It'd be cool to have your memes in the Minority Game. :woot

Unless you're really busy. :crying
 
Top