Games Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
👻 Let's play a game 👻

It's been awhile since the last minority game - and since it's spooky season, let's try to escape those amazingly scary punishments!
I'll be your orange host this time!

🧡Sign-ups close on 19/10 🧡

THE COUNTDOWN
- scav
- Copy Panda
- Juviii
- Sky
- Evil3ye
- Grysun
- Lady Pompom
- Lakhan220
- Linali
- Baka Taichou



"👻 Do you believe in ghosts? 👻 "


​


 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh come on, let's be friends :clingy
Oh come on, let's be friends :clingy
Oh come on, let's be friends :clingy
Oh come on, let's be friends :clingy
Oh come on, let's be friends :clingy




Nah, it's ok. We are good. You promised me the 4th batch next time. It may be far, far away from my target and expectations, but it's something I guess.

I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Oh sure, i will play this game.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
If no one will then i guess I could host it this time :nerd
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Empty hosting a game?! :gwah

Trouble is brewing!

Count me in!
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
:emocat


It's okay! because Reebi is besto! :allthe
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I have to pass this time since I'm not motivated enough to create sets for you guys. Hope you understand.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I am in
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have to pass this time since I'm not motivated enough to create sets for you guys. Hope you understand.
Not because you were tagged in second batch? :derp
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I will think about it :D
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I have to pass this time since I'm not motivated enough to create sets for you guys. Hope you understand.
I was really looking forward to that high-quality sets.. but now.. I'm sorry @Reebi but in that case, I'm out as well not interested in some low-quality set :hmph

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Not because you were tagged in second batch? :derp
No, I would have told so if it were the case. I participated in games where I was tagged way later, so spare me the finger-pointing. What the hell do you even want? At least I play the games where I confirm my participation unlike a certain someone. :heh

I was really looking forward to that high-quality sets.. but now.. I'm sorry @Reebi but in that case, I'm out as well not interested in some low-quality set :hmph

It's my pleasure to give you a way out of a game.

 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
At least I play the games where I confirm my participation unlike a certain someone. :heh
A certain someone ?


@Reebi It depends of the starting period:invalid
 
Top