Shounen - Mirai Nikki by Esuno Sakae | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

degozaru

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
This series was recommended to me by a friend. I was told that it resembles Higurashi in a way (which I am a huge fan of, btw).. Having read volume 1 I may have to agree with him.. eventually ;)

Sannomiya Kuro

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I'm really sad that this stopped for now... In chapter 48...

The story is really nice! I want a girlfriend like Yuno-chan!

Last edited:

~FrienD~

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Re: [Featured] Mirai Nikki by Esuno Sakae

honestly yuno is a favorite since she's the strongest rival. and i always love psycho/sick characters.
and i just like survival plots

Pirulito

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm really sad that this stopped for now... In chapter 48...

The story is really nice! I want a girlfriend like Yuno-chan!

So... you want the death.
:Haha

Akiyama

Reaction score
Country
United States
I finished the entire series including Mosaic and Paradox recently. The ending was not that great to me. Taking memories from the 1st Yuno and putting them into the 3rd Yuno seemed like cheating to me, a way to get a happy ending for all the fans. All the multiple characters living out their lives like nothing had happened was meh to me.

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
I finished the entire series including Mosaic and Paradox recently. The ending was not that great to me. Taking memories from the 1st Yuno and putting them into the 3rd Yuno seemed like cheating to me, a way to get a happy ending for all the fans. All the multiple characters living out their lives like nothing had happened was meh to me.
Same here, considering how dark the series had been the entire cop out was just painful to read. Still at least a large part of the manga was solid IMO, and the two side stories were interesting (and funny) at best. Just that the final chapter really was done in such bad faith IMO. Overall it was a good manga too bad the ending was just quite uninspiring that it does drag down the series more than a few minutes of bad faith that I'd normally let pass. Yuuno is still the most interesting love interest though that is for sure XD

Last edited:

Akiyama

Reaction score
Country
United States
I loved the whole series, something everyone should try if that like a physiological thriller. Reisuke was my favorite character in the entire series, I had a hard time believing that a 4 year old was capable of all those plots. Him and Minene made a hilarious pair in that mosaic chapter. Esuno Sakae can take a long well deserved break and come back with another series, I hope.

Qc_stryder

Reaction score
Country
Canada
just finished it and I loved it. like it was mentioned, the end was kind of a meh but I think its because yuno wasnt quite herself in the last few chapters. as you read more and more you get to know her as a psycho yandere in love with yukki who would do literaly anything to be with him but in the end her personnality suddenly changes and she doesnt love him anymore and she wants to kill him. that kinda put me off. I dont really mind the fact that her memories were kept and inserted into the third yuno as I prefer that ending to other possibilities.

But there is a way for the 1st yuno to with the second yukki (or first yukki with second yuno). if yuno went back in time and instead of killing herself would of have just watched her from the shadows untill the point when only yukki and yuno would remain, then killed her, with no one aware of her being there, yukki would of have been recognised as the last remaining diary holder and become god. at this point it is safe for yuno to come out of hiding since yukki is already a god and they can be together as two gods. and since she didnt kill the second yuno, the timeline would be the same as the first world, up until the point where one of them dies. so it would be basicly being with the original person.

Son-Derling

Reaction score
Country
Germany
does anyone know about this mirai nikki redial? is that a new series or a oneshot?

also i feel like this thread should be seinen...not shounen

theruleofflaw

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I really like Yuno Gasai. Even if she have psychotic problems and all she just wants to protect the person she loves and I think that's fine.

Otakuch

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I really like Yuno Gasai. Even if she have psychotic problems and all she just wants to protect the person she loves and I think that's fine.
Who wouldn't love her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Being stalking such a very bad thing.