Multi Season Mob Psycho 100

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Country
France
Is it me or the series is getting darker?

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
That’s ok, it can even get darker. The ones who needed to be exorcised were the kids, not the ghosts. :evil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Episode 4:
That psychic-evil-spirit will be in for more than he bargained for next week when Mob hits 100% :XD

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
The series is really getting darker even with Reigen comedy.

Curious to see what'll happen in that illusion.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Going into Mob’s mind and showing him a life without powers on the heels of his turmoil about his powers (using it on people, see ghosts almost as people)... This is really interesting as a mental study. Fascinated about what he will learn. Of course, on top of the hype when he inevitably goes 100 against this ghost next week.

My man Reigen still manages to steal the best moments with his observations and logic - completely figuring out the girl was lying/possessed. When she started the conversation, I realized she wasn’t so innocent by her knowing what he was despite her saying later that she didn’t know why her father did what he did.

Dimple still adorable for his character development. Protecting Mob’s body.

And I kind of want Shinra to become a regular character now. Him and Dimple need to be a thing.

This episode was simply, undeniably amazing. I heard they toned down the torture part on the adaptation, especially the part with the cat. For that I am glad. The episode not only had a great flow, built from the hype of last week but everyone was shining as they shine best. Mob went 100 in one of his most impressive displays yet. He’s just a really good guy underneath all that social awkwardness. While his mentality being explored to the point where he was ready to lose it and only was saved by Dimple drew me completely in. The girl realizes how sexy of a beast Mob is and fell for him. I love how she’s going to be finding his cult followers now. Dimple was MVP again this week. Just loving him this season. You should know by now he’s one of my favorites. Reigen also has his words of wisdom and believing in Mob. He didn’t get to do anything but I feel he is now influencing Dimple as much as Mob. So like how King can influence in OPM with his amazing luck, Reigen is a bit like that but has a really sharp mind and manipulated the moment. As for the bad guy... The villain also felt like he was channeling a bit of his own history into Mob. Even though he didn’t say it. Which was why he thought Mob would be a sympathizer. Because once he was a good guy too but the world changed him for the worse because he was alone. Mob isn’t. The ending with who was there to capture the spirit was a nice twist along with him helping Dimple get inside the spiritual barrier. It hints at the organization coming back. That might have been the most impressive 20 something minutes I have watched in a long time. Will fight anyone says otherwise.

Crescent 99%
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also Mob starting to develop a harem.

Mob as a harem king >>>>> all those other guys from harem shows :hip

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Did Mob go beyond 100%?

Spectacular episode. I expected Mob to get free by himself but he being rescued by his friends is better.

I never really paid attention to the fact that Reigen has no friends...

Even without Mob he can do well, but it looks like it will be harder this time.

BASED Shinigami

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
United States
I have never been a big fan of Reigen. I think he had it coming in this episode. From the very beginning he has been manipulative and deceitful. Although I believe Reigen does care about Mob, he hasn't always had Mob's best interests at heart. I'm glad Mob is finally starting to smell Reigen's bs.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
I have never been a big fan of Reigen. I think he had it coming in this episode. From the very beginning he has been manipulative and deceitful. Although I believe Reigen does care about Mob, he hasn't always had Mob's best interests at heart. I'm glad Mob is finally starting to smell Reigen's bs.
Yeah, I was feeling pretty similar.

I mean, I like Reigen for what he is. But he's still trying to con people and use Mob for his own benifit. So I find it pretty hard to root for the guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)