Question - Moderation Before Posting | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Moderation Before Posting

CapnLuffy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
I posted a topic on the recruitment section, it went under moderation. This was a few hours back, I just checked the topic hasn't yet shown up though a newer topic has been posted. Did something go wrong? I followed the rules mentioned in the sticky thread :P

Let me know if the thread has been deleted, so that I can re-post it :)

[I'm guessing it was like first post a member made thats why it went into moderation or something of that sort]

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi CapnLuffy~

This was actually due to a new security feature of vB we installed with the upgrade to vB 4.1. It occasionally makes errors, which is what happened to you. Sorry about that. Your thread has been restored, so there is no need to re-post. :)

CapnLuffy

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Thanks for sorting it out :) Also another doubt, how long does it take a group to be accepted? I know the 5 release before showing it to public rule, but so that I can submit the releases, how long does it generally take?

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
It usually doesn't take too long to get your group approved (it depends on when someone notices that there is a group awaiting approval :p). I have approved your group, by the way.

Regarding the releases, are you talking about submitting Edited Mangas to us? If you were unaware, Mangahelpers no longer hosts raws or Edited Mangas. Sorry. :(

CapnLuffy

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
No no, I read somewhere that once you have 5 releases from your group it is shown to public :o and thanks again! :)