- Joined
- Jun 24, 2011
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I posted a topic on the recruitment section, it went under moderation. This was a few hours back, I just checked the topic hasn't yet shown up though a newer topic has been posted. Did something go wrong? I followed the rules mentioned in the sticky thread :P
Let me know if the thread has been deleted, so that I can re-post it
[I'm guessing it was like first post a member made thats why it went into moderation or something of that sort]
Let me know if the thread has been deleted, so that I can re-post it

[I'm guessing it was like first post a member made thats why it went into moderation or something of that sort]
). I have approved your group, by the way.
and thanks again!