Chapter - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 147 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 147 Spoilers & Discussion

The White Knight is...

• Merlin.

• Vivian.

• One of Merlin's relatives (mother, father, aunt etc.)

• A new character unrelated to Merlin.

• Something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How are you supposed to tank a spatial slash? Durability doesn't matter.
This.

That's the whole point of spatial manipulation, you cannot guard against it you cannot use armor against it. Only someone who can manipulate space the same way can or you just aim-dodge his strikes.

That said, I still want this guy to not fight Gawain anymore. Simply because of the moniker. It is clear that Bertolepe's magic is tailored towards martial prowess to the extreme degree. Lancelot is the knight of war. He is formidabble with how he can imitate fighters he has seen perform, he can absorb magic and reflect it or use it to amplify his own power. He is very weapon savvy. I want him to have a go against what is most likely Camelot's new masterswordsman (yeah, that is kind of a big fuck you to Nanashi from Arthur having Bertolepe in his retinue now).

Besides, mage vs mage battle - even if its two women fighting - would be hella epic. It would imo be very interesting because it has rarely been done on a high level in this manga. Tristan can actually fight Pellegarde. Both maintain some sense of honor. Both have very destructive magic powers. Both are competent fighters who also both use two weapons (yes a shield can be used like a weapon). Pellegarde might even have magic flames that nullify ordinary regenerative abilities. Honestly, it could be an amazing fight between them, provided Pellegarde holds back a level of power we have yet not seen before. Otherwise Tristan just nukes him into the ground lol.

Redpercy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
That slash on Gowther would have incapacitated any Sin that's not Meliodas because they can't heal/regenerate. King does have Pollen Garden, but it's not as potent as Goddess Healing.
How are you supposed to tank a spatial slash? Durability doesn't matter.
It is not necessary to tank the spatial slash
Avoiding and dodging it is also a possible option

Just because Bert probably has spatial slash deasn't mean he can defeat anyone who doesn't have super healing ability?

Things don't go that way

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Just because Bert probably has spatial slash deasn't mean he will be able to defeat anyone who doesn't have super healing ability?

Things don't go that way

There's no indication yet that Bert's attacks are capable of cutting through anything
And even if it turns out to be the case, There are still several ways to deal with Bert other than receiving his attacks directly and heal it
I didn't say he can defeat them. I said his attack is more problematic against people who don't have regeneration/healing. What makes a spatial slash strong is that it ignores durability.

Obviously, you don't have to tank it, there are other ways to deal with such attacks. All I said is that if a Sin who isn't Mel or Gowther had been hit by that slash, it would have been game over for them. Lancelot and Gawain don't have healing either so they are more vulnerable to these kind of attacks, but Percival and Tristan can heal if they are hit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This.

That's the whole point of spatial manipulation, you cannot guard against it you cannot use armor against it. Only someone who can manipulate space the same way can or you just aim-dodge his strikes.

That said, I still want this guy to not fight Gawain anymore. Simply because of the moniker. It is clear that Bertolepe's magic is tailored towards martial prowess to the extreme degree. Lancelot is the knight of war. He is formidabble with how he can imitate fighters he has seen perform, he can absorb magic and reflect it or use it to amplify his own power. He is very weapon savvy. I want him to have a go against what is most likely Camelot's new masterswordsman (yeah, that is kind of a big fuck you to Nanashi from Arthur having Bertolepe in his retinue now).

Besides, mage vs mage battle - even if its two women fighting - would be hella epic. It would imo be very interesting because it has rarely been done on a high level in this manga. Tristan can actually fight Pellegarde. Both maintain some sense of honor. Both have very destructive magic powers. Both are competent fighters who also both use two weapons (yes a shield can be used like a weapon). Pellegarde might even have magic flames that nullify ordinary regenerative abilities. Honestly, it could be an amazing fight between them, provided Pellegarde holds back a level of power we have yet not seen before. Otherwise Tristan just nukes him into the ground lol.
I think Pellegarde is too weak for Tristan after these two years. At least right now I have no reason to believe that Pellegarde is able to defeat him. The gap between the two first Perils we have seen and the two others is too large. Pellegarde is also too tied to Percival for me to imagine him having a main battle with any of the other three.

Last edited:

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I didn't say he can defeat them. I said his attack is more problematic against people who don't have regeneration/healing. What makes a spatial slash strong is that it ignores durability.

Obviously, you don't have to tank it, there are other ways to deal with such attacks. All I said is that if a Sin who isn't Mel or Gowther had been hit by that slash, it would have been game over for them. Lancelot and Gawain don't have healing either so they are more vulnerable to these kind of attacks, but Percival and Tristan can heal if they are hit.

I think Pellegarde is too weak for Tristan after these two years. At least right now I have no reason to believe that Pellegarde is able to defeat him. The gap between the two first Perils we have seen and the two others is too large. Pellegarde is also too tied to Percival for me to imagine him having a main battle with any of the other three.
Okay then, new prediction: Percival vs Pelle and Ironside, Tristan vs. Green Knight, Gawain vs. White Knight, Lancelot vs Arthur. :hee

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So the name got corrected to Worreldane? There go the Aldan allegations haha
No???

ウォーレルデイン

ウォーラルダン

they are totally different kanji, probably the translation got it wrong once again

So it's all simple, take Pellegarde from there, and put another black knight for Tristan
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That slash would never do the same to any of the other sins - Mel can heal like you say, Ban and Diane are durable enough to probably just tank it (heavy metal for D), King has like 7 forms to stop it.
no sin for can tank, space nullifies any resistance,

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Having a powerful attack doesn't mean that the character is invincible or that his opponent needs super healing to fight him

Many characters in NNT have attacks capable of killing most other characters in the verse if they hit them directly, but the other of the characters are not stupid or ignorant to receive attacks directly from them without avoiding or defending.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, I used to think spirit spears had roughly the same numbered forms but with sixtus' weapon we see that it's different from king's. King's form 3 is fossilization while sixtus' form 3 is a shield. I don't think the other spirit spear users have ever shown a numbered form that is fundamentally different from other numbered forms.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is the White Knight's name unrelated to any knight of the Arthurian Legends at all?

Okay then, new prediction: Percival vs Pelle and Ironside, Tristan vs. Green Knight, Gawain vs. White Knight, Lancelot vs Arthur. :hee
But... :sweatdrop

Having a powerful attack doesn't mean that the character is invincible or that his opponent needs super healing to fight him

Many characters in NNT have attacks capable of killing most other characters in the verse if they hit them directly, but the other of the characters are not stupid or ignorant to receive attacks directly from them without avoiding or defending.
Again, is it what I said? No. I talked about matchups and what would happen if people without healing/regen were to get hit. It's obvious that Percival and Tristan wouldn't be as troubled as the two others if and only if they were to get hit by that slash.

So it's all simple, take Pellegarde from there, and put another black knight for Tristan
That's what I said earlier.

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I still think something will happen to pelle and or he dies or he join the good guys. Most possible thing to happen is one or two new characters to replace Ironside and Pellet on the perils.

Dunno why I imagined that Ironside x Percival will happen sooner than later and that Arthur will do some chaos thing to Diodra and he will replace Ironside and be the nemesis to Percival.(Ironside killer Percival father figure, Diodra will lose his father)
I also thing 4KoA will last more than NNT.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Is the White Knight's name unrelated to any knight of the Arthurian Legends at all?
Aldan

"WE KNOW FATHER WOULD NEVER LOSE...

...AND SIXTUS HAS ENOUGH MAGIC FORCE THAT PEOPLE SAY HE'S NEXT IN LINE FOR THE THRONE"

death flag successfully deployed

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It's quite ballsy to do that to sixtus' in king's and diane's home. I suppose king is to blame considering he could have ended this by himself ages ago if he really wanted to. Thinking about it though, diane should be quite nerfed now. At the fairy realm she'd be mostly cut off from the planet which her creation relies on. She's still a monster even with only heavy metal but not nearly as much as she'd be if she could simply throw the planet at folk as she usually does.

Merty is funny this chapter though.

Mertyl: I almost killed mom!
Diane's hp bar: 999999999 /1000000000
Diane's hp bar: *passive regen* +100000 hp
Diane's hp bar: 1000000000/1000000000
Diane: I AM NOT A MONSTER, I AM AN ADORABLE TEENAGER!

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kids are going to be trashed it seems. Probably to force King to use the medicine to save them and get in on that action to take some to Arthur.

I hope we see King and/or Diane go on a quick rampage if that's the case. The White Knight will escape, but not before he's punished for hurting their kids like this.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Thinking about it... while an raid on the fairy king's and giant queen's home warrants one of arthur's top warriors at least, it is still weird to see a big shot being after the medicine. Why would a resident of camelot need this? You'd think in camelot no one would suffer from disease. Is arthur cursed somehow? Who could do that? I suppose this could be a high ranked knight whose real family is sick or cursed... But in that case this massive a move does not seem like something arthur would necessarily aprove of. I suppose we are about to see what makes arthur's tick because so far there's no reason to think ironside or pellegarde would even register to the sins. I suppose the most obvious way to enpower them would be through something like commandments/graces except made from arthur's power...

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Things could change, but given what we've seen so far, I don't think Ironside is gonna be Percy's endgame opponent. They may have a solo fight before that, but I can't really see him being a challenge for Percy... By his own admission, he was less skill then Mortlack in swordplay, which Percy matched, and it seems like his spirits will be a disadvantage against Percy's spirit connection. I imagine that both him and Pelle are gonna get replaced eventually.

As for Gawain fighting Worreldane, I think it would depend on whether she has some connection to Merlin. If so, it would probably fall to Gawain, but if not, I could see one of the others being her opponent. An interesting thing is that Sixtus didn't appear to read her heart. Curious if that was just an oversight on his part, or something prevented him from doing so. Probably the former, since no mention was made about it.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'd actually swap Tristan and Lancelot there for an obvious reason: In the flash-forward scene, it's pretty clear that it will be the 4 Sins vs 4 Perils And Arthur vs Meliodas.
It's highly unlikely that the one who would step in to save Meliodas will be Lancelot again! This will be the perfect opportunity for Tristan to make up for his previous loss and gain the trust of his father.

ShiningGirI

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

So is this Arthur sister Morgan lafaye or how ever you say her name caz Iv been hoping we see them

Or so far we seen Arthur talk about his brother in law I believe but not his sister so Arthur met his sister like in some version of the king Arthur story and just like in the Green Knight story Morgan is gwains mom not Mordred so I really wonder if this is her

An sorry if I'm repeating something that's already been said by someone probably I'm just wondering if this could be her or someone related to Arthur 🤔

Caz in some story Arthur has 2 or in one version I remember 3 sisters, two of his sisters were his half sisters from his mother's side and another one was a sister his father Uther had after Arthur or something I don't now 😅

I just like to get some more lore on nakuba version of Arthur we don't now much about him I now he not the MC but I would like to see Camelot a bit more and learn were Merlin is 🤔

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

So is this Arthur sister Morgan lafaye or how ever you say her name caz Iv been hoping we see them

Or so far we seen Arthur talk about his brother in law I believe but not his sister so Arthur met his sister like in some version of the king Arthur story and just like in the Green Knight story Morgan is gwains mom not Mordred so I really wonder if this is her

An sorry if I'm repeating something that's already been said by someone probably I'm just wondering if this could be her or someone related to Arthur 🤔

Caz in some story Arthur has 2 or in one version I remember 3 sisters, two of his sisters were his half sisters from his mother's side and another one was a sister his father Uther had after Arthur or something I don't now 😅

I just like to get some more lore on nakuba version of Arthur we don't now much about him I now he not the MC but I would like to see Camelot a bit more and learn were Merlin is 🤔
I don't think it's Morgan, unless some twist of sorts

Most of the takes of Arthurian tales has Morgan plotting in some way against Arthur

Don't like the idea of Morgan being in a group of knights of Arthur,

Mordred in some way, is another thing

But I think both will be for future, this will be a long series

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'd actually swap Tristan and Lancelot there for an obvious reason: In the flash-forward scene, it's pretty clear that it will be the 4 Sins vs 4 Perils And Arthur vs Meliodas.
It's highly unlikely that the one who would step in to save Meliodas will be Lancelot again! This will be the perfect opportunity for Tristan to make up for his previous loss and gain the trust of his father.
It's obviously a team fight. And a losing battle considering Guinevere's reaction.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's obviously a team fight. And a losing battle considering Guinevere's reaction.
People(not saying it's the same for all people here) usually keep forgetting Guinevere and her role in the story, and it's not a small part

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

It's not Morgana, her name is linked to Aldan, and I think Morgana will have a bigger role in the story than that

and the green knight is not Bertilak, but nakaba uses things that a character in the legend does and in the manga he puts another character to do that

Original: Morgan create the green knight

Nakaba change: merlin create gawain

Another possible example: in the book lancelot kills gawain, this was probably changed, instead of gawain lancelot will kill ban.

and about mordred... I'll just say that he already appeared but I'll only say that...

I just like to get some more lore on nakuba version of Arthur we don't now much about him I now he not the MC but I would like to see Camelot a bit more and learn were Merlin is
To know Arthur's origin, first we need show Uther Pendragon, and I think all of this will be shown in Beltreip's flashback
--- Double Post Merged, ---

hey, wait, the 3rd frame, the silhouette, that's not meliodas, is lancelot?

lancelot joining Arthur, becoming the new black knight of the 4 evils