- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I certainly agree: this is like fairy tail goes monsters (after a ongoing mage manga)I read it, since Binktopia released it.
For a videogame manga it's actually not completely awful.
Hiro Mashima's usual likeable traits are very present. But it really is a heckuva lot like Fairy Tail, isn't it?
but somehow I like monster themes a bit more than the mage theme of fairy tail. But yeah only 1 chapter came out and we can't yet know if this will be a complete or partial copycat
, and it didn't hurt neither of his convoluted (but awesome) stories. As long as it doesn't hurt Fairy Tail's story, and it doesn't seem like it will since MHO is more simple, then Mashima can handle it.
, or is Rival not a monthly magazine? Either way if I understand correctly no new Monster Hunter until August.

i hope it lasts for awhile
, the volume itself, the monster behind him looks so great if you ask me...