WhatMahal ka daw ni @reverie

It means that you looked like Reverie.What![]()

Young man, I was about to tell him that. You just ruined everything.Mahal ka daw ni @reverie

Yaaaaay. Finally. #KiraReve2k16 HDJDJSJSHSIAJFUEISYoung man, I was about to tell him that. You just ruined everything.![]()
I bet even @AstonishingSpiderMan will probably astonished because of your comment.SPAM INVASION COMMENCE
Nah nothing can astonish him except NaLu not becoming canonYaaaaay. Finally. #KiraReve2k16 HDJDJSJSHSIAJFUEIS
I bet even @AstonishingSpiderMan will probably astonished because of your comment.
Nalu? Nab x Lucy?Nah nothing can astonish him except NaLu not becoming canon
Fine by me :PNalu? Nab x Lucy?
Or Nab x Laxus.Fine by me :P

Guys, lets vote Reverie x Kira as for the lamest couple of the year next year, okay? Thank yousorry babe @reverie .. lost our net yesterday.already reported it but it's still not fixed.
amishyu like tim constantly misses timon.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought you haveWHAT
I am da boy![]()


You and lakhan are canon?we are as canon as Battou x Lemon!![]()


