Morte a todos que entram

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well...it's because Destiny is another MH member...my whole name is "destiny4ever".
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'M BACK KIRA :sexyarf :handgun
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
:notamused
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Lovely spam, wonderful spam.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Lovely spam, wonderful spam.
Much shitpost such spam

How about renaming the thread title? It seems a bit dull, no? :sweatbunny
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
:gtfo
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I won't go out :hmph
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm here to find the secret to winning the WWWR game. I've been rewatching Sherlock lately so I know a fishy case when I see one. :ninja

Also, spam.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm here to find the secret to winning the WWWR game. I've been rewatching Sherlock lately so I know a fishy case when I see one. :ninja

Also, spam.

:paperbag Good luck with your endeavors. I doubt you'll find anything here other than spam. :whistle:e3


You mean the Sherlock movies or the TV series?


Give me all your spam :blush:handgun or at least all the hot & spicy ones :blush:handgun
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
SPAAAAAMMMMMM :arf
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The series. Season 4 is airing in two days so I'm rewatching the first three. Such a great f-ing show, can't watch too many times. Ridiculously psyched for season 4.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
I've watched some episodes of it on TV. It was pretty good, I'd say. Sadly, I already follow a lot of series and I haven't caught up with them yet.

Now that it's on season 4, I don't think I'll ever get to watching it. -_-; I enjoyed both movies though :smile-big
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well I mean, each season is only three episodes (although about 90 minutes each) so there's not that much catching up tbh. I'm a major Sherlock Holmes fan (of the original novels, short stories, the many different film versions etc.) and this series is possibly the best of the lot. Not to blaspheme against Sir Arthur, but it's how I feel.

Anyway, spam spam etc.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
whoa! it actually has 3 episodes per season :eek:

I might give it a try tomorrow or some days after new year. :smile-big
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yes, spam spam.
 
Top