Most Likely Game (MH edition)

Core D. Roy

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
7,363
Reaction score
9,272
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Guess @Core D. Roy

Most likely to kill the good mood via saying "why we haven't done this very beautiful good awesome thing before and more frequently 😭"
I'm definitely a mood killer (though I would nominate a few that have much stronger game than me on that front), but I'm struggling to parse out what you mean in the quotes >_> What is this beautiful good awesome thing that I'm suggesting??
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,649
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I'm definitely a mood killer (though I would nominate a few that have much stronger game than me on that front), but I'm struggling to parse out what you mean in the quotes >_> What is this beautiful good awesome thing that I'm suggesting??
No no, you are not the mood killer there. You are the one who keeps cooking best meals during the MHers journey. The rest of the thing I said was for the next person to guess :)

@digitaldude (i think he smoll)

Most likely to be in bed all sunday
Kiki after his 6 day-long travels each week.

Most likely to be a workaholic.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
shut up baldie, you avoid leg day because you can't move afterwards 😭



The only other mher who is probably four foot zero is juvs
Noooooo :scry
____________________________________

Holt

Most likely to be the tallest girl.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Sam

Most likely to slackoff at work
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Wojak

Most likely to laugh at a serious moment and piss everyone off
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
You.

Most likely to get mad first in that situation.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Erin

Most likely to eat the healthiest.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Desin24.

Most likely to shop for hours(online or in-person) and not buy anything?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Let's go with Erin. At least the "shop for hours" part it true !

Most likely good at handling delicate situations ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Yeah but she would definitelg buy something xD

Hmmm, Gryffindor?

Most likely to leave a FU note to their boss after quitting.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Farfalla, perhaps?

Most likely to read 5 chapters of a manga and act like it's the best thing they've ever read?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,649
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well I did that with Fairy Tail xD but now I am over 100 and still I like it :)

Most likely to like a manga/manhwa but forget about it somewhere and never able to find again even after years.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Let's say Demon. He must have forgotten some mangas he read and can't find them anymore.

Most likely good at giving a massage.
 
Top