shut up baldie, you avoid leg day because you can't move afterwardssam just by walking around really
The only other mher who is probably four foot zero is juvsmost likely to be able to talk w marm at eye level
shut up baldie, you avoid leg day because you can't move afterwardssam just by walking around really
The only other mher who is probably four foot zero is juvsmost likely to be able to talk w marm at eye level
@digitaldude (i think he smoll)most likely to be able to talk w marm at eye level
I'm definitely a mood killer (though I would nominate a few that have much stronger game than me on that front), but I'm struggling to parse out what you mean in the quotes >_> What is this beautiful good awesome thing that I'm suggesting??Guess @Core D. Roy
Most likely to kill the good mood via saying "why we haven't done this very beautiful good awesome thing before and more frequently"
No no, you are not the mood killer there. You are the one who keeps cooking best meals during the MHers journey. The rest of the thing I said was for the next person to guessI'm definitely a mood killer (though I would nominate a few that have much stronger game than me on that front), but I'm struggling to parse out what you mean in the quotes >_> What is this beautiful good awesome thing that I'm suggesting??

Kiki after his 6 day-long travels each week.
Nooooooshut up baldie, you avoid leg day because you can't move afterwards
The only other mher who is probably four foot zero is juvs



yeah i knowYeah but she would definitelg buy something xD