Most Likely Game (MH edition)

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
An opportunity for candle lighted dinner though, good for (b)romance. Right Sam? :cheez
Legit can you "jog on" and do something constructive with yourself?

Most likely to have electricity blackout happen soon
Teubier hopefully

Most likely to lose money betting on the NBA playoffs?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Tueb and Sam are flirting??????? A confession ? :lmao

hmmm, Faust.

Most likely to win this sheep.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Better be shinobi or Brandish. Those would be good sheepus.

Most likely to throw wood on the fire.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Arrowofsky. Turkish, throwing oil on the wrestlers burning with passion.

Most likely to wear calm like armor, a quiet, steady grace. A kind of distant courage, a gentle poker face?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Harsh. Third world shit. So @Hardy & @Farfalla, my poor brazilians. :crying
An opportunity for candle lighted dinner though, good for (b)romance. Right Sam? :cheez

Most likely to plead the fifth in front of the jury when they will inevitably get prosecuted for their crime?
Jokes on you, Euros are closer to warzones now and more dependant on oil than us 😌 !
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Most likely to wear calm like armor, a quiet, steady grace. A kind of distant courage, a gentle poker face?
Imo @Demonspeed or @Vandred
I still can't break the Fiend's and Vindo's grace in MGs woof
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait I forgot the question...

Most likely to father/mother our next MH baby
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Panda

Mostly likely to wake up to a wer dream.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
I had a dream of a pregnant Juviii :lmao

I wonder if Juviii would try to time the baby for a specific zodiac sign..
Yup, definitely cap ~

Mostly likely to wake up to a wer dream.
Sam
you too~


Most likely to save the poor baby from his crazy mom !
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Juviii



Hell no! :XD

--

Most likely to befriend a new person this week.
Ty Ç.Ç I thought I had killed the game

I had a dream of a pregnant Juviii :lmao


Yup, definitely cap ~


Sam
you too~


Most likely to save the poor baby from his crazy mom !
Hardy woof


Most likely to surprise join our upcoming MG :awe
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Easy breezy @Teubier .

Most likely to attend the world cup as a cup.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Like being the trophy? Cosplaying as a cup? I have a lot of questions so I will go with Kiki.

Most likely to drink tea with milk.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Panda. Especially if the milk is unknown origin.

Most likely to kill a thread with their post.


Gryff apparently.






... If I get pregnant I will send them to you, shino.




I am all for baby freedom, If it turns out capri, to shino it goes. :hee


Most likely to impregnate others in their dreams.
Wow @shinobi takes in kids? Can I send mine too? :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@GrySun

Give away a kid a day and it will keep the doctor awayz??? :grumble


Me for the thread killer ability it's passive for the most part. Maybe an AoE.

Most likely to spam to the moon & back if you'll be their baby. 🎶 🎵
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shinobi, she wants all the babies :heh

Most likely to dress wrong for the day's weather before going out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Give away a kid a day and it will keep the doctor awayz??? :grumble
Yes, but has the side effect of attracting the government for pesky things like "abandonment" or "neglect"
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Shino, she has no time to check the weather with so many babies.

Most likely to get called out in other country for innapropriate clothing.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Gryff apparently.






... If I get pregnant I will send them to you, shino.




I am all for baby freedom, If it turns out capri, to shino it goes. :hee


Most likely to impregnate others in their dreams.
Panda. Especially if the milk is unknown origin.

Most likely to kill a thread with their post.


Wow @shinobi takes in kids? Can I send mine too? :zomg
LMAO am I the MH nanny now or what?? :lmao
haha ofc send the kids to meeeeee!!!! This Shino nanny will take really good care of them ~ :wtf

They'll grow up to be very fine adults under my .... very questionable supervision lol
I think ~
Moreeeeee!!! Go make more babies ~~ :blush

Most likely to get called out in other country for innapropriate clothing.
I thought of Kamino when I read this for some reason lol so Kamino it is ~


Most likely to be doing something stupid rn
 
Top