Re: Post Links or Pictures of the most memorables One piece moments
Okay, I began my reread yesterday, and now I'm done with vol 1. Here is what I found (in addition to the already posted ones). Note that everything might not be as big as the other ones posted here, but thats due the fact that the rally huge ones have been already posted.
I apologise beforehand, but some ones posted might come again, as it is quite a bit work collecting these all as it is, checking the first page all the time to make sure the scene isn't posted proved to be quite annoying.
First one is bit obvious, but I bet we agree that it deserves it's place in the thread. Yes, it is chapter one page one. I bet it caught the attention of many who buy their manga (from store) based on what they see on a few first pages, that one goes for me too, and I was thrilled by the opening and bought the book.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/
The next scene takes us to the ruthless world of pirates. It reminds us, that this won't be just a funny happy-go-lucky adventure, but also carries some harder themes with it.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/31/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/32/
Next one is bit the same as the previous, though much more important to the story. First look at the haki, which has aroused lot of discussion lately, and Shanks' sacrifice to the new generation.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/42/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/43/
The promise, the hat, the fortune telling abilities of Beckman/Shanks. the Beginning of a new pirate.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/46/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/47/
The first doublepage pictyre in OP. Shows the potential of gum gum fruit. And one of the pictures that made me buy the first volume.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/50-51/
IT is Zoro! Wow Cool!
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/3/08/
Luffy gives Helmeppo what he deserves. And He decides to take Zoro with him. The translation is funny, He says he decided to ask, but in original, or at least in the finnish translation, he says he is going to make Zoro join.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/3/21/
Zoros promise, and Kuina's tragic fate.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/5/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/5/16/
Luffy saves Zoro, More awesome gumgum-ness. Zoro joins the crew.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/5/18/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/5/19/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/5/20/
Wow, three swords and a badass attitude. Pirate King meets the Sword Master.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/6/04/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/6/05/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/6/06/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/6/07/
Aye, Captain.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/6/22/
Marines salute the heroish pirate. The journey continues.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/7/19/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/7/20/
Wow, never written such a monster post before. I'll post the funny ones bit later. Hope someone enjoyed some of those scenes. ^^