- Joined
- Nov 15, 2006
- Messages
- 5,423
- Reaction score
- 1,786
- Age
- 119
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: ~MxO Releases & Request Thread~
Hi ran0001, This is actually more for a download request/query thread.
But I agree, this is indeed a great series!
Ossu is currently doing a great job in releasing the scans, say 2-3 chapters a time. In order for a series to catch up to the latest raw chapter, the most important thing is to get more translators doing this series. And at this moment, it's only around 15 chapters behind the raws, so they're actually catching up soon. I'm eager to read this too, and my suggestion is to try to be patient. I'm sure the Ossu members who visited this area would see your interest in this series too, and who knows what may happen next
Hi ran0001, This is actually more for a download request/query thread.

But I agree, this is indeed a great series!
Ossu is currently doing a great job in releasing the scans, say 2-3 chapters a time. In order for a series to catch up to the latest raw chapter, the most important thing is to get more translators doing this series. And at this moment, it's only around 15 chapters behind the raws, so they're actually catching up soon. I'm eager to read this too, and my suggestion is to try to be patient. I'm sure the Ossu members who visited this area would see your interest in this series too, and who knows what may happen next


