- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Well, this is the RAW I used for my first cleaning attempt and what I managed to make out of it:


Please give some critics / advice on what I didn't do that good and how to improve it.
I know the grays are not that good, but everything else I tried looked even worse.
And I'm not really satisfied with the lines around the bubbles in the lowest panel, too,
although i spent a lot of time on them.
So I would espacily like to know how to do this two things better.
Thanks in advance for any kind of feedback.


Please give some critics / advice on what I didn't do that good and how to improve it.
I know the grays are not that good, but everything else I tried looked even worse.
And I'm not really satisfied with the lines around the bubbles in the lowest panel, too,
although i spent a lot of time on them.
So I would espacily like to know how to do this two things better.
Thanks in advance for any kind of feedback.

Last edited:


