Fanfic - **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! **** | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fanfic **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

Which section is your most favorite?

• The alternate forms section

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Soru section

• The Kami-e section

• The Geppo section

• The Rankyaku section

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The Shigan section

• The Tekkai section

• The Rokukougan section

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • The Misc/Other section

• Total voters

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the Nico Robin: Rokushiki Style Project!!!

(Title card artwork by Bokuman)

For the past couple of weeks, I just started getting back into doing what I haven't done since my high school years: Mixing up different fighting styles, Both real life and fictional, with my favorite characters from different series (Even with characters who are not martial arts talented) as well as making up movelists for them! My first moveset project will be revolving around my most favorite One Piece character, Nico Robin using Rokushiki, an interesting fighting style from the very same series. The main purpose for this project is to see what it would be like if she were a full-fledged master of Rokushiki (and I mean around the same level as Lucci if not higher then) as well as seeing kind of techniques can be made from the combined power of Hana Hana no mi and Rokushiki. So basically, this is more of a 'what if' project made just for pure fun. Now the reason why I chose her for this project is because after seeing her devil fruit abilities in action as well as doing some studies on her, I became very interested in her as to her powers having so much amazing potential that it can open up great possibilities if she were a martial artist. BTW, to those of you who are not comfortable with the idea of Robin using Rokushiki or/and Haki, you can pretend that the hana hana no mi user in this project is someone else, like either another already existing character or an OC.

Now without further ado, Here's the moveset!

(Some of the techniques have pics. Click on a technique name to view an illustration/sketch of it!!)​

• UPDATE 10/18/20:
    • I’ve added voice clips next to some of the technique names in the form of small sound icons! Just click on them to hear em! The voice has been provided by the talented LeaderLooi who you can find more of her work here and follow her here

I'll be updating this every now and then when I get the chance. Once again, you guys are welcome to help out if you want, like come up with more attacks, better names, descriptions, etc. And remember, this is not meant to be too serious, just only for fun.

Oh and don't forget to be creative, OK? :)

Btw, Just in case for those of you who don't know what rokushiki is:

Info: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Rokushiki
17 minute video of the entire style from the anime: and Pics from the manga: http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/joesephes/Rokushiki/

Also for those of you who want to check out my Rokushiki Robin sketches that i drew for this project: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/68342-Rokushiki-Robin-artwork

Last edited:

Vato Loco!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: **** My Nico Robin: Rokushki style Project! ****

I have a question. Since it seems that you are counting up to 100 with your shigan, when you start counting by tens, did you purposely skip over 'setenta'?

Also, this seems like a pretty cool idea.

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

^Oops! Sorry, I can't believe I missed that. :p

I am fixing that right now. Thanks for telling me! ;)

EDIT: List updaded! :D

Last edited:

jeffhmwong

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

Shojin, to be frank I dont understand what u are doing here.

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

What I am doing here is finding some people who could help me out on my fan made movelist which involves Nico Robin using different variations of all six forms of the Rokushiki fighting style, as well as seeing who else can come up with some ideas for new techniques other than me. I have tried to find the right forum to post this at, but this is the only forum that seems to be right place to put it .

I am also planing on posting pics of this over at the art section once my drawing skills become good enough (when ever that may be :( ).

Anti-panda

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Pretty damn impressive ... I pale in comparison to your love of Robin ~chwan. I look forward to more ... and maybe the illustrations.
*Bows*

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel

Some creative moves you have here! =O

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

Thanks, guys! :D

Dont be afraid to sumit some ideas when ya'll get the chance to, ok? Cause I really don't want to end up doing this alone. :(

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

List updated with new moves in the Other section. Right now I can't come up with any names nor proper descriptions for them at the moment, not to mention finding the right catagory for them. So if anyone around here have any ideas for some good names and descriptions for them then that would be a big help.

List updated with a bunch of new additions!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel

dunno if you stated this "technique" already, but I just thought that up:
Giant Strike (Giant Punch/Kick) - melee technique.
Robin charges her target with a Punch, and before the blow hits, sprouts tons of arms on her arm - making a huge Giant's arm (sort of like gear 3, ver. robin) and hits the opponent with massive damage.

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

^Thanks, Absulutio! Although I have already came up with something similar to it but still thats a great idea. Keep contributing!

Btw, list updated!

List updated with new moves in the Shigun section.

Btw, I decided that from now on I will also post what techniques that has been added to list just to save everyone the trouble of reading the entire list to find them.

With that said, see whats been added:

Legend: (OB)Out of her body (OS)Out of the surface (OAB) Out of an another body (M)Mankai (N)Normal (S)Spider (W)Wings

• Dos Balle Fleur
    • Sou Juushigan (Twin Ten shigan)(OB)(N)(M) - Same as Juushigan but with two extra arms.
      • Sou Gekkou Juushigan (Twin moonlight ten shigan)(OB)(N)(M) - Same as Gekkou Juushigan but with two extra arms.
        • Shin Sou Gekkou Jusshigan (True twin moonlight ten shigan)(OB)(N)(M) - A more powerful version of Sou Gekkou Jusshigan that is a combination of Sou Jusshigan and Kaika Oshiage.
    • Sou Kaika shigan "Shijuushigan" (Twin Blooming Shigan "Fourty shigan")(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Nijuushigan but with two extra arms.
      • Sou Kaika shigan "Gekkou Shijuushigan" (Moonlight fourty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Gekkou Nijuushigan but with two extra arms.
        • Sou Kaika shigan "Shin Gekkou Shijuushigan" (True moonlight fourty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - A more powerful version of Gekkou Shijuushigan that is a combination of Shijuushigan and Kaika Oshiage.
  • Cuatro Balle Fleur
    • San Juushigan (Triple ten shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Juushigan but with four extra arms.
      • San Gekkou Jusshigan (Triple moonlight ten shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Gekkou Juushigan but with four extra arms.
        • Shin San Gekkou Jusshigan (True triple moonlight ten shigan)(OB)(N)(M) - A more powerful version of San Gekkou Jusshigan that is a combination of San Jusshigan and Kaika Oshiage.
    • San Kaika shigan "Mujuushigan" (Triple Blooming Shigan "Sixty shigan")(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Nijuushigan but with four extra arms.
      • San Kaika shigan "Gekkou Mujuushigan" (Moonlight sixty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Gekkou Nijuushigan but with four extra arms.
        • San Kaika shigan "Shin Gekkou Mujuushigan" (True moonlight sixty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - A more powerful version of Gekkou Mujuushigan that is a combination of Mujuushigan and Kaika Oshiage.
  • Seis Balle Fleur
    • Yon Juushigan (Quadruple ten shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - - Same as Juushigan but with six extra arms.
      • Yon Gekkou Jusshigan (Quadruple moonlight ten shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Gekkou Juushigan but with six extra arms.
        • Shin Yon Gekkou Jusshigan (True quadruple moonlight ten shigan)(OB)(N)(M) - A more powerful version of Yon Gekkou Jusshigan that is a combination of Jusshigan and Kaika Oshiage.
    • Yon Kaika shigan "Youjuushigan" (Quadruple Blooming Shigan "Eighty shigan")(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Nijuushigan but with six extra arms.
      • Yon Kaika shigan "Gekkou Youjuushigan" (Moonlight eighty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - Same as Gekkou Nijuushigan but with six extra arms.
        • Yon Kaika shigan "Shin Gekkou Youjuushigan" (True moonlight eighty shigan)(N)(M)(OB) - A more powerful version of Gekkou Youjuushigan that is a combination of Youjuushigan and Kaika Oshiage.

List updated with new moves added in the Rankyaku section! Unfortunatly I can't come up with any names for them yet so you all are welcome to help out.

But first I want show you guys some changes that I had to a couple of techniques in the same section:

• Rankyaku "Zokura" (Continuous Spiral)(OS)(N)(M) - Robin will first sprout 4 arms out of the ground (2 on the left side and 2 on the right side) with the second two blooming vertically out of the first two. Next, she has one side holding one of her real arms and with the other side holding her other real arm. Then her sprouted arms will start spinning her around clockwise with her legs out first while they keep spinning her faster and faster. Finally, she starts cutting the air continuously while still spinning in place, creating a flat spiral.
    • Rankyaku "Zokuneji" (Continuous Helix)(OS)(N)(M) - Same as Zokura, but instead of being flat, the spiral goes upward.
Now then, on to what has been added:
  • Rankyaku "?" (OS)(M)- A technique similar to Zokura except that this time, Robin will sprout a various set of arms out of the ground (in a single vertical chain position) and a various set of arms out of the celling (in the same position). With one set holding her left arm and with the other set holding her right arm, Robin will then have both sets spin her around continuously and rapidly in a clockwise circle with her legs out first. She finally cuts the air in a form that looks similar to Kaku's Amane Dachi technique.
    • Rankyaku "?" (OS)(M) - Same as "?" but with a set of arms on the left wall and with another set on the right wall, thus the technique is actually just a vertical version of "?".
  • Rankyaku "?" (OS)(M) - Same as "?" but done in a counter-clockwise circle, cutting the air with her high heels. This will result in creating a Soutei-style version of "?".
    • Rankyaku "?" (OS)(M) - Same as "?" but done in a conter-clockwise circle, thus cutting the air with her high heels.

List updated with new moves in the Shigun and Rankyaku sections!

In the Shigan section:
  • Uno Balle Fleur
    • Uno Balle Fleur "Kairen" (Blooming Lotus)(OS)(OAB) (N)(M) - A technique similar to Shigan "Ouren" with Robin sprouting an arm out of a surface or another person that is closest to her enemy and then having only the sprouted arm performing Ouren on the enemy. This attack only works as long as she can see her target. She can also have it perform her multi-shigan Ouren attacks (Hishigan, Mishigan, etc) as well.
  • Dos Balle Fleur
    • Dos Balle Fleur "Kaibara" (Blooming Thorns)(OS)(OAB) (N)(M) - A technique similar to Shigan "Bara" with Robin sprouting two arms out of a surface or another person that is closest to her enemy and then having them perform Bara on the enemy. This attack only works as long as she can see her target. She can also have it perform her multi-shigan Bara attacks (Hishigan, Mishigan, etc) as well.
  • Dos Balle Fleur "Juushigan" (OS)(OAB)(N)(M) - Robin will sprout two arms out of a surface or another person that is closest to her foe then simply have them perform Jusshigan on the enemy.
In the Rankyaku section:
  • Kaika Rankyaku "Che-n: Synchronize"(OS)(N)(M) - Robin will sprout a various number of legs out of the ground in pairs. Then she'll have them perform different leg swinging routines similar to what is usually seen in Synchronized swimming competitions, which will result in cutting the air in various forms depnding on the routines they are doing.

Last edited:

Highseas7

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Guatemala

DUDE!!!! lol that is so long took me like 20 min to read but great ideas though very thought out i love the idea of nico being a rokushki user it fitrs perfectly

oh i have an idea if u dont have it already you can make Iron cage dance this would be nico traping the enemy with in a cage like figure made up of her arms while she is using tekkai that way she can stall for time or just imprison the enemy wat u think?

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

^Hmm, you know, that might work! Now all there's to do is to come up with a good name for it but I am a little sleepy right now. I'll update it tommorow. :)

Oh and thanks for the comment! :D

Good night!

List updated with new moves in the Rankyaku, Shigan, and Tekkei sections! :grin:

I'll post the additions later.

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

Hi, everyone! Sorry for not updating for so long. I've been quite busy.

Anyways, list updated with new moves in the Soru, Shigan, and Tekkei sections!

I'll just post one of the additions this time.

In the Tekkai section:

• Tiequan “Ruhon no Kamae” (Flow reversal stance)(M) - This is a form of Tekkai that not only absorbs the impact of an attack, but it also channels the force of that attack into one’s own strength and immediately counterattacks with a punch or a kick that is made of the combined strength of both one’s own strength and the power of that very same force, making the counterattack even more powerful.
Check the list for the rest of the additions!

Btw, do forget to contribute ok? Anyone who can come up with a very good technique will get an e-cookie! :D

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

Hi guys! Just want let you know that I am still alive!

Btw, I made little change on Mankai Bushin:

Using Sei Mei Kikan (Life return), Robin strengthens her body to peak human perfection (balance wise), which in return enables her to fight at her best. In addition to this, it also amplifies all her Rokushiki abilities to the max as well as enabling her to use techniques that she can only do in this form.

So what do ya think? Is this better?

locomotion

Reaction score
Country
United States

thats one huge list, keep it up. :P

Nico Robin is one of my fav characters, I wish she got fights like the big boys, (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji)

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

Yep, it sure is considering that I had been working on it for a year now.

And I agree with you about her needing some fights like the ones Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro had. That would of been badass! :D

locomotion

Reaction score
Country
United States

Well she did get a lot of story involving her, so I'm not that mad at oda sensei. and u do get to see some sweet moves on the movies and all, It seems One Piece abilities bring an almost unlimited move list that can grow ever long, those are a lot, even thou is just a make belief of she having the power of the CP9. The Rokushi.

ninjaa

Reaction score
Country
United States

How about a move where arms grow out of the ground and give her a boost, like flinging her into the sky or at a great speed to attack people? Also, she should grow an arm around someones face, and use her hand to poke their eyes or block their view :P

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

Well ninjaa for the first one, I believe I already posted something similar to that but only better.
Geppou "Kaika Oshiage" (Blooming Boost)(M)(N)(OB) - While performing geppou, Robin will sprout two more legs in the lower back of her normal ones right before jumping of the air, which in return, if done correctly, enables her to jump into further distances then a normal geppou.
Still not bad though. Keep it up! ;)

Edit: I added the link to a wiki page that is all about Rokushiki just for reference.

Last edited: