What's everyone's thoughts on this guy? Is he a mink that simply can't use electro? Not out of the question, since we've never seen Bepo use it and he was separated from Zou since childhood IIRC. Electro could just be a cultural thing for the minks.
OR, is he a user of a variant Hito Hito no Mi user? We've already got one variant (Buddha for Sengoku), perhaps there's a bunch of them? I've had this thought since the mystery crocodile man first appeared a while back, then reappeared in 831. He's obviously not a mink, since he's not a mammal, so... what's the deal? Two humanoid-animal non-minks showing up next to each other?
Does Mam have her own secret method of making DF, but instead of SMILEs making zoans, she can only make Hito Hito variants? Okay that's a stretch, but I do so love stretching my prediction muscles.
OR, is he a user of a variant Hito Hito no Mi user? We've already got one variant (Buddha for Sengoku), perhaps there's a bunch of them? I've had this thought since the mystery crocodile man first appeared a while back, then reappeared in 831. He's obviously not a mink, since he's not a mammal, so... what's the deal? Two humanoid-animal non-minks showing up next to each other?
Does Mam have her own secret method of making DF, but instead of SMILEs making zoans, she can only make Hito Hito variants? Okay that's a stretch, but I do so love stretching my prediction muscles.