Predictions Mystery Rabbit & Croco-Man

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
What's everyone's thoughts on this guy? Is he a mink that simply can't use electro? Not out of the question, since we've never seen Bepo use it and he was separated from Zou since childhood IIRC. Electro could just be a cultural thing for the minks.

OR, is he a user of a variant Hito Hito no Mi user? We've already got one variant (Buddha for Sengoku), perhaps there's a bunch of them? I've had this thought since the mystery crocodile man first appeared a while back, then reappeared in 831. He's obviously not a mink, since he's not a mammal, so... what's the deal? Two humanoid-animal non-minks showing up next to each other?

Does Mam have her own secret method of making DF, but instead of SMILEs making zoans, she can only make Hito Hito variants? Okay that's a stretch, but I do so love stretching my prediction muscles.

Hannibal Psyche

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
The rabbit guy is said to not be Mink by Rabbit, so perhaps, he's a Zoan DF user.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The most likely answer is that they are the same as the trees or food, somehow they possess human intelligence and can talk.

Regarding other possibilities, they don't look like Zoan users. Zoan users have the face of an animal covering the top of their faces, while their mouth is still human. But any of them could be animals who ate a model of the Hito Hito no Mi. According to Carrot, the rabbit is not a mink. Plus there's a few differences in their appearance, and the rabbit doesn't seems to have the body shape of a human like the rest of the minks.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
He could just be a stuff toy being with the same abilities inserted as everything else in the forest. What remains to be seen if thats Big Mama's ability or one of her daughters.

TitaniumOxide

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah the croco dude was interesting. Croc croc fruit?

Farfetched but maybe a croc that ate the fishman/merfolk fruit.

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope there's not a fishman/merfolk fruit... well... crap now that I think about it there's not one but two human human fruit so I guess it makes sense...

Maybe caesar could make SAD/SMILE out of a giant giant fruit to satisfy Mom's demands.

...I hope I just predicted the Wholecake arc.