Não é por mal, mas vou te fazer chorar... hoje vou te fazer chorar | Page 106 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Não é por mal, mas vou te fazer chorar... hoje vou te fazer chorar

Hey Gringo, the Ghost has passed here~

• Total voters

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Vide slept fine once we got him to sleep, but holy shit we had to work to actually get him asleep sometimes (in the evenings, he always took his naps very punctually). Bounced up and down with him on our old sofa so much we had got throw it out when we moved because the cushioning was all worn down. And humming Brahms lullaby or some other never-ending soft song for hours on end before he fell asleep. Only for the first few months though, after some time he started just falling asleep in the crib to the right soft music and some gentle patting on the bottom or whatever. But yeah, that first time when you had to work like a maniac to get him to sleep definitely felt much longer than they were.

But I’m sure you won’t have that much continuous trouble at all, of course. <_>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly the way we had it might be preferable to your issue since it’s worth going through all that trouble to get him to sleep somewhat consistently through the night. Vide woke to eat quite often, several times per night but he fell right back to sleep once he was full each time so.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
How are the cats reacting to the baby?

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Yeah, we had that also - does your crib have wheels?
If so, put this on - playing on a phone, in the crib, at low volume
Is it safe? There're horror stories about how cell phones are harmful to babies but I don't know if there's any truth in it. :wonder

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Is it safe? There're horror stories about how cell phones are harmful to babies but I don't know if there's any truth in it. :wonder
Total rubbish - or at least, the data [as far as I've seen at least] is far from convincing

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
@Farfalla

I gifted you a Tales game which to begin with wasn't "candy". And I didn't even know that Hardy was going away for a month. You suggested a multiplayer game. Then you say "it's not working" when it came to activation and then you go ahead and say you're excited to play the game.

How about the time where you were "drunk" and "didn't know what was going on" and had to play games with Lawlett and Magi in LoL and had to call your sister? Or when you were asking if I'm gonna whiteknight you from Magi again during the same month when we were playing FF? And then you say that I'm trying to stop you from talking to people? Do you not remember when I said it's none of my business?

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
@Farfalla

Knightmare of Heaven 0 gifted you a Tales game which to begin with wasn't "candy". And Knightmare of Heaven 0 didn't even know that Hardy was going away for a month. You suggested a multiplayer game. Then you say "it's not working" when it came to activation and then you go ahead and say you're excited to play the game.

How about the time where you were "drunk" and "didn't know what was going on" and had to play games with Lawlett and Magi in LoL and had to call your sister? Or when you were asking if I'm gonna whiteknight you from Magi again during the same month when we were playing FF? And then you say that Knightmare of Heaven 0 is trying to stop you from talking to people? Do you not remember when Knightmare of Heaven 0 said it's none of my business?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Omg ... Next time you have serious intention of working on issues with someone, try private msging instead of a public and non stopping drama show.
I rly can't be arsed dealing with this right now, reason should be obvious. Dunno where you're getting your things from but you'll have to hold your grudge for a bit more time, sry. And no, I won't be helping you putting up a public show now or later. Can I please be left alone now then? Much appreciated.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
apology for poor english

when were you when Mar Ana was drunk?

I was sat in Argentina eating asado con chimichurri when ribs rang

"Mar Ana is playing FF"

"no"

Reactions: xi0

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is your set from Persona 5, @Hardy, (except your sig looks like a mixture of Link and Joker)?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Omo omo is he gluttonous? :zomg

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
How are the cats adjusting to the baby?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Ah. Lans was curious and jelly, Eris liked to hang around him and Shin was afraid to come close... And thx god. Today we found out he got the fungus from the stray kitty and is also sick :/ now I gotta treat all the cats with strong meds, since they could all be contaminated. Isolated Oliver from the rest of the house cause of that.