Shounen - Nabari no Ou by Kamatani Yuhki | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Nabari no Ou by Kamatani Yuhki

zluos

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Nabari No Ou
Use this link to search for raws, translations and Edited Mangas easily!

About the series:
Rokujou Miharu was a seemly reluctant junior high student living in his own world. However, within him, lurked the ultimate power of Nabari*, “Omnipotent”. To possess such supreme weapon, the Wolf Pack of Iga* swore to bring Miharu back to Iga village. On the other hand, Miharu’s English teacher, Kumohira sensei*, and classmate, Kouichi, were the Banten* ninjas whose mission was to protect Miharu. A war waged over the ownership of “Omnipotent” thus started. To survive, Miharu must enter the hidden world Nabari, to become the king.

Hi guys,

I just found a new manga titled "Nabari no Ou" from:
http://www.timcanpi.org

I was wondering, is there anymore websites that offers the Edited Mangas?

zluos

Last edited by a moderator:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Re: Nabari no Ou

Timcanpi offers direct downloads.
Another group doing this is DGT and both these groups are up to Vol 1 Chap 3.
Not sure whether is that what you want to know or you want an alternative downloading website.....let me know if I get it wrong ;)

grapey_ape

Reaction score
Country
United States

could somebody translated this manga last one i read was chapter 3
if somebody decide to do chapter 4 and up thanks

Last edited:

gorbal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I really like this Manga and the Manga it originates from, I can't believe it doesn't have more of a fan base.

Ken-chan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Same here...

This manga is going way too underrated in my opinion. It has a fairly unique plot and characters are really impressive. Specially the main protagonist, great character. As far as I’ve read 2nd chapter of Volume 2, I really think this is going to be a nice one. Since the Anime is out already most likely people will start noticing it, hopefully.

SZJ scans have recently picked up some pace with Editing NnO. Skipped to the 6th volume already... :blink Dying to know what happened in the middle there.... :darn

CupofDice

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Just got finished reading all 8 chapters that are out. It has the potential to be pretty good, though I barely understood what was going on in the first few chapters. Also I don't like the main character. A bit too 'indifferent' :D for this type of story. Demonoid has 4 episodes and they all seem to be well seeded, so I will check that out.

Last edited:

admirenkiwi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

yea its a bit confusing, i'll watch it instead of reading it...-_-;
but its kinda gloomy/weird/interesting at the same time
ehhh...maybe i'll take a look at it again when more comes out.

gorbal

Reaction score
Country
United States

They are Editing more and more of it....you have to join the Livejournal group to get them, but it only takes a few seconds and it is well worth it.

CupofDice

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

You don't have to join livejournal to get the scans. Also another group, Raspberry scans (at livejournal) picked it up too. You can also get the scans off of lurk.

gorbal

Reaction score
Country
United States

Some of the Edited Mangas groups lock the new releases so only friends can see them...there are some things I can only find when I log in.

It's cool that most of the Edited Manga groups are organized and they have a list of who is doing what chapters.

Enough of that, who is looking forward to spoilers from 48 next week? I know I am.

eve-tenshi

Reaction score
Country
United States

Just saying from experience, since I've done some Nabari Edited Mangas, the Manga Editor's website isn't really the only place you can find links...but we try to discourage distribution *cough cough*

Anyways, the fan base could use a bit of a boost, but it's a monthly instead of weekly shonen series which kind of puts it at a disadvantage. (Somehow, I feel like any series series in WSJ pretty much instantly gains popularity -.-;; )

bigtymer32

Reaction score
Country
United States

does anybody know where i can see the scans at ???i only seen the opening for this series so i'm watch the series and i want to read it .i been looking on the net and can't find any scans.

eve-tenshi

Reaction score
Country
United States

And if you want chapters past 17 (and you don't mind skipping to chapter 25) this website has all the later releases: http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/1667/nabari_no_ou/ My recommendation is that after reading chapter 17, watch episodes 9-12 and then continue reading from chapter 29-ish ^^

bigtymer32

Reaction score
Country
United States

i dont see how there is not a direct download for volume 3 :(

eve-tenshi

Reaction score
Country
United States

Oh, well if you're looking for downloads instead of reading online, then here's a compilation page: http://arina1992.livejournal.com/2225.html It's missing chapter 49 still, but otherwise, it gets updated pretty quickly ^^ And you definitely don't need an account or anything to download.

bigtymer32

Reaction score
Country
United States

Oh, well if you're looking for downloads instead of reading online, then here's a compilation page: http://arina1992.livejournal.com/2225.html It's missing chapter 49 still, but otherwise, it gets updated pretty quickly ^^ And you definitely don't need an account or anything to download.
it took me awhile to find a some chapter but i had to look on the web.thanks for this link i'm check it out thanks for the help :)

Jolene

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I really love this manga,makes me cry.

I hope Yoite comes back.Because Miharu and Yoite=Real Love.