Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 97 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mighty Escanor

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I really don't have any idea regarding the future other than speculations, others should give their speculations as well, it'll be fun
For me I've already said that one might be Holy Grail arc and probably since it was hinted the negative side of Arthur's power which might bring forth abnormalities. So probably at some point Arthur might lose control over his powers and go temporarily evil, since Chaos is present in the manga there might be chances for its opposite Cosmos, since chaos created everything, cosmos would be having power to destroy everything back to nothingness. Sub plots to the main plot might include the Round table warriors and their stories and Adventure, probably a mini arc on the new sunshine user and more exploration for Sunshine. Lady of the lake and the 4 mighty swords etc

These are the things that I can come up with atm, what are your ideas or speculations regarding the sequel's plot
Of course we just can speculate for now. But I like to know how everyone thinks of the future of MnYK. It's the best we can do when the release date is so close. So thanks for sharing your own speculations.

I don't know if MnYK will have the same structure as NnT. But there are some major players in MnYK.

1. Humans and their countries, including Liones, Camelot, and Edinburgh

There are several important characters among humans, and there are those who are closely connected. Meliodas, Arthur, Deathpierce, Elizabeth, Merlin, Nanashi, Gilthunder, Howzer, etc.

In case MnYK begins with an internal struggle between different human populations, this can be the first major arc of the series.

2. The Goddess Clan. They are the only major clan that were almost completely absent from the series. MnYK is their place to shine most probably, and they will have a major arc dedicated to them.

3. Choas. Chaos is gonna have aore important role in MnYK. The third and final arc should conclude the story of Chaos which started from a post finale mini-arc.

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Of course we just can speculate for now. But I like to know how everyone thinks of the future of MnYK. It's the best we can do when the release date is so close. So thanks for sharing your own speculations.

I don't know if MnYK will have the same structure as NnT. But there are some major players in MnYK.

1. Humans and their countries, including Liones, Camelot, and Edinburgh

There are several important characters among humans, and there are those who are closely connected. Meliodas, Arthur, Deathpierce, Elizabeth, Merlin, Nanashi, Gilthunder, Howzer, etc.

In case MnYK begins with an internal struggle between different human populations, this can be the first major arc of the series.

2. The Goddess Clan. They are the only major clan that were almost completely absent from the series. MnYK is their place to shine most probably, and they will have a major arc dedicated to them.

3. Choas. Chaos is gonna have aore important role in MnYK. The third and final arc should conclude the story of Chaos which started from a post finale mini-arc.
I believe that first arc of MnYK is going to be about people and other species.
Because starting new story with something as powerful as GC or Chaos, is gonna ruin all story structure and power levels early on. So that will be the worst move, one can do for a sequel.
People and others, it’s something simple and similar to the first NNT arc, and very good start for a story about bunch of royal heirs. It’s more world building theme, than other two, and your possible villain is probably human. That can give pretty good start to the new series.
At least in my opinion

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Their first colored illustration looks kinda similar :cool:
I don’t know if anyone asked this yet but do we have any characters with hair that color?

Ann Firestar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I don’t know if anyone asked this yet but do we have any characters with hair that color?
Second one, kind of reminds me of Helbram. Same hair colour and similar face features.
And Tristan looks a lot like Mael. (Which is surprisingly makes sense)
If the first example may lead us to some interesting theories about the sequel, then the second is just Nakabas favourite character type.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Second one, kind of reminds me of Helbram. Same hair colour and similar face features.
Helbram? I don't see any similarity between their facial features!

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
seems like nakaba's full into it..so most likely weekly..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

seems like nakaba's full into it..so most likely weekly..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well..It would make sense if the sequel is about Goddess clan revival..NNT was mainly revolved around the demons since our Main MC was the son of their leader......We have timeskip also since nnt so probably enough time for the goddess to get back their bodies...who knows maybe as king of chaos ..arthur might be responsible for getting their body back as well....and with merlin by his side and other sins...the SD might be kept in check or something....

The 4KoA might be like agents of KoC to maintain peace across brittania now that all major clans have been freed to come and go into mortal world or they could be warriors chosen by KoC in preparation for a bigger entity that KoC is now aware of...

Ann Firestar

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Helbram? I don't see any similarity between their facial features!
I meant like, hair style and nose (and I totally forgot how his eyes looked like 😅)

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Will we have a direct timeskip from the start when the children would have been grown ups or a timeskip will happen after a few arcs?

What if there's a plot twist that the 4 KoA are not either of the Sins children rather they are actual other worldly beings alongside Chaos that would come

Also I'm absolutely not prepared for that Guniveire or whatever's love triangle/ affair stuff, isn't at all NNT type

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
There are two characters revealed so far with some degrees of similarity to two of the Three Holy Knight Younglings.
First this guy who looks and is colored like Gilthunder:

And then this new character with facial features very close to Meliodas, but the colors chosen for his design resemble Howzer to some extents:

Perhaps Nakaba regrets treating these guys like shit, so he wants to include their child among the main cast of MnYK. :hmm

Real question: Will the happy chameleon fox be able to catch our attention and find a place for itself in our hearts?
The fox has the impossible mission to be at least as lovely as Hawk chan.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Happy new year🎉🎊 , stay happy and blessed. Have a wonderful year ahead (hope so) my best wishes for you all 🙏🤝👊 :super
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yo, I want this type of heavenly being in the sequel, please nakaba bring it!!!!!!! :wtf:pleased

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
@Demonspeed @revo sorry to bother you guys but would you perhaps know if we'll be using the Nanatsu no Taizai home page for the sequel or new created one?
If the latter, could you tag me there when it'll be created please?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
@Demonspeed @revo sorry to bother you guys but would you perhaps know if we'll be using the Nanatsu no Taizai home page for the sequel or new created one?
If the latter, could you tag me there when it'll be created please?
We talked about this not long ago. I think we'll probably create a dedicated thread here and stick it for now.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Let's hope Nakaba writing came back to where he was when he wrote the first Holy Knight saga of NNT for his sequel.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
It looks like the 4 knights are at least half human. I’m almost positive those two children are the children of Gilthunder and Howzer.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
guys..do we have an english translated version of that derieir oneshot?..or translated summary or anything..

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Apparently there's going to be a new movie titled "Cursed by Light".
Link:

Here's the translation of Nakaba's comment:
This movie is filled with a bunch of stuff not drawn in the NnT series!! King and Diane's ****, Meliodas and Zeldris' newfound relationship, the appearance of **** and **** whose only names ever came up, the **** battle which is the last, you should watch it!!

The last battle thing has me curious alright.

Last edited: