Naruto 306 cover (late but oh well) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Naruto 306 cover (late but oh well)

kyokyo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes yes I know its really late. But I've only got my coloring methods down recently and I've been wanting to color this page for a while...! I'm glad I finally have a way of coloring (well easier than what I've been doing before). Now all I need to do is brush up on those little details...

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
not bad, actually. i think you need to work a little more on the background, to give it more of a "complete" face. i think you did a pretty nice job to the shading of naruto's sweater... ^^

Axysses

Reaction score
Whaw, nice colours. But the shadows you paint make's naruto look as old as sandaime...no seriously, sorry. But the Sweater is nice XD

kyokyo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for the comments! Yes, I need to work on the background more... as for Naruto's face, I've been working on drawing realistic faces the past few days and the shading just turned out to be that way :P I'll keep practicing.

Axysses

Reaction score
kyokyo said:
Thanks for the comments! Yes, I need to work on the background more... as for Naruto's face, I've been working on drawing realistic faces the past few days and the shading just turned out to be that way :P I'll keep practicing.
Don't worry, at least you can do something like that! I cant cel shade for nuts... :amuse