Naruto 351 p13 (rating) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Naruto 351 p13 (rating)

Helhoe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So this is my very first post in this forum and I'd like to say hello first of all. :)

I've cleaned page 13 from Naruto 351, and I just wanted to know how good or bad I've done it.
It's the first time I've ever cleaned a page, so don't be too mean.^^

If you think it's good, I'm going to clean page 12 so I can put them together as one whole double-page.

~hel

Ah I forgot to say that I've used the MQ/HQ RAW from here.

Last edited:

Twoshirou

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
The page is pretty small, thus I'd rate it MQ. You sure have some talent, considering that this is your very first clean. Ever thought about joining a Edited Manga group? Japflap for example? XD

amar_kun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
i'll give HQ for this. indeed a superb work for a beginner

Helhoe

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The page is pretty small, thus I'd rate it MQ.
I have a bigger version here, but my upload site reduces the size automatically to ~ 800x600.
I'll upload the bigger version later. But then you'll probably notice all the little mistakes I've made. xD

Thanks alot. :)

~hel

Vato Loco!

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
MQ. Reasons:

Your borders aren't re-done.

The outline of the bubble isn't correctly re-done.

Your whites still have specks of dust in them, check the corner of the sasuke page, and other specks of dust that need to be removed.

Your blacks aren't fully filled in. I'm talking more so about the blacks that touch the edge of the page. There is a row of pixels that is is lighter than the rest of the blacks on every black that touches the edge of the page. My guess is that you filled in your blacks with the pen tool. This is a common problem when you use the pen tool. The way to fix this problem is to extend your path outside of the page. This will make it so those rows will be filled in when you fill your blacks. And it will not fill the outside of your page with blacks since it's empty. One thing to note, when making anchor points outside of the picture, those anchor points can't be deleted by right clicking, only by the undo in the edit option.

Helhoe

Reaction score
Country
Germany
MQ. Reasons:

Your borders aren't re-done.

The outline of the bubble isn't correctly re-done.

Your whites still have specks of dust in them, check the corner of the sasuke page, and other specks of dust that need to be removed.

Your blacks aren't fully filled in. I'm talking more so about the blacks that touch the edge of the page. There is a row of pixels that is is lighter than the rest of the blacks on every black that touches the edge of the page. My guess is that you filled in your blacks with the pen tool. This is a common problem when you use the pen tool. The way to fix this problem is to extend your path outside of the page. This will make it so those rows will be filled in when you fill your blacks. And it will not fill the outside of your page with blacks since it's empty. One thing to note, when making anchor points outside of the picture, those anchor points can't be deleted by right clicking, only by the undo in the edit option.
I'm not really using the pen tool. I just use the wand tool to select the parts I want to be black and then simply fill it with black. ;D
I looking forward to fix the things you've noticed, thanks alot. :)

And here's a bigger version thanks to Twoshirou. :)

It looks so scrappy in big. xD
~hel

Last edited: