Re: Naruto 644 Discussion / 645 Predictions
Damn it. Build me up just to let me down why don't you? That's the first time I managed to make you back peddle without actually typing anything yet. I'm getting pretty good at this, lmao.
You did not make me back peddle, I have always admitted to Sasuke being more skilled as a Shinobi than Naruto has been, hell i even argued with Jdw over it. The intelligence part I came to terms with seeing as how Kishi plays around with Naruto, jumping from smart to idiotic.
Though you're still dead wrong about the consistency at which Sasuke has made Naruto look bad. Hell, I've even seen you enter the boards miffed because Kishimoto thought it was time to remind Naruto's fans that Naruto is not smart.
I still want you to prove these instances where Sasuke has consistently put Naruto in his place. Do not post scans or arguments where the two are not in competition. Telling me Sasuke knows more about Konoha than Naruto would not do for example. A battle situation or a simple education would do.
Since you had the decency to admit I was right (before I could prove it, friggin' tease), I should have the decency to admit it wasn't exactly 644 chapters worth of "Oh, THAT'S why Sasuke is better than Naruto" moments.
Take it as you wish. My point is, neither has consistently outclassed each other in terms of intelligence etc on a field of both theyre interests. Sasuke going on a crusade to find out the truth is irrelevant if Naruto had no such interest.
xXan claimed that Sasuke was being "put in his place" because Naruto told him something he didn't know. I corrected him, because throughout the entirety of the manga (644 chapters) Sasuke has known more about the ninja world (hell, about LIFE) than Naruto does.
Naruto throughout the Manga has had to protect Konoha and his friends etc, he basically had no time to run around the Ninja world gathering information. Like i said, give a field of both theyre interest in which Sasuke has made Naruto look bad and i will accept it.
Both. Skills are evident, you can't really predict who's better because they both reached unbelievable heights of power. Intelligence, well, in the last few chapters, you've seen how intelligent Naruto can be. Sasuke is more intelligent overall, but Naruto surprises us each time in the face of danger.
Thats what i meant. Naruto does show sparks of brilliance but you have to admit, they are short lived. I know Naruto can be very smart and strategic when the situation calls for it, but im speaking about overall.