Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.13 <3
... by a fan wiki, that still supports my side of the argument more then yours...
As for madaras limbo clone, I said from his explanation that they come from somewhere else he wouldn't say 'my clone from the invisible world'. When has natural energy being stated to come from somewhere else. Not that I think its definitely a s/t. I said its what I make of it since he mentioned another world. Also he was fully aware of naruto being able to use senjutsu which would allow him to sense natural energy. He also says no one from this world should be able to sense or see it. I'm sure you are aware of the fact that he knows there have been quite a number of senjutsu users. He would have said 'no one' but when he adds from this world, then its more than that. Here you go :
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/674/9 .
Also might I remind you that rinnegan doesn't see 'natural energy' when preta path held naruto down and yahiko watched as he absorbed narutos chakra, they were completely unaware/oblivious to him absorbing natural energy.
You realize that the name of the technique is called "limbo" right? Him mentioning it came from "limbo" does not mean it literally came from a place called limbo, especially when we ACTUALLY see the clones coming from him.
You seem to have missed the point about the natural energy, which is that despite the clones "being in another world (invisible and untouchable)", they were both interacting and being interacted with the physical world, just like natural energy, which while invisible and untouchable, can interact and be interacted with anyway.
Being able to use natural energy doesn't make one a sage (as the Cursed Seal users showed us) and there are different skill levels of being a sage (as Naruto, Jiraiya, and Minato showed us). There is no reason someone like Madara, who considered himself above everyone else, to believe that someone else could actually deal with his technique. We saw this when he fought the Gokages. Quite a number? Even within the series itself, there have only been canonically a small handful of actual senjutsu users since the Rikudou Sennin: Hashirama, Jiraiya, Minato, Juugo, and Naruto. Jiraiya was dead, Hashirama and Minato were taken out, Juugo was an unknown, and Naruto hadn't been on his level before that point. So who exactly are these other people who were on his level and could use senjutsu?
As for the amateratsu, I don't know why we are still on this, sasuke himself says its useless. Creating larger flames would make no difference as naruto just has to expand his chakra enough to prevent it from reaching him.
He say it was useless because he didn't have much chakra left, which has been the entire point. Expanding chakra has no point if there are enough flames to still cover it. I don't see what's so hard about this. I showed that Sasuke was capable of covering an entire Bijuu size target, so even if Naruto expanded the chakra to the complete size of the Kyuubi, he still would have been covered in flames. Not to mention that having to use chakra to protect one's self means less chakra to use for something else.
You are right when you say everything you claimed because these are speculation and its funny because you haven't provided any proof. I've been linking you to pages with direct proof yet you ignore them or simply don't open to check. Your posts are filled with what you 'think' is right. I'm providing proof from the manga and wikia. I don't know what else to do to as proof of these things.
Haven't provided proof? 1) I gave you the link to the page where Itachi states that EMS grants the user a whole new technique, after you claimed it didn't.
2) I gave links to examples of Sasuke being equal to Naruto in speed.
3) I showed that Chibaku Tensei was a part of the Deva Path, used through it.
4) I gave a link showing that the cloak doesn't protect against flames or heat.
5) I corrected your comment about Sasuke saying physical attacks wouldn't work by giving a link showing him stating they needed to use senjutsu to attack.
6) I also showed a link of Sasuke analyzing the limbo technique, showing that the clones came from Madara himself and had to return to him after a set amount of time.
7) I pointed out (while using your own "evidence") how a technique coming from Sasuke's left eye didn't mean it was a Rinnegan ability, and that a mention of his left eye after using an ability directly stated to come from his left eye more then likely applies to that technique then another...
For you to sit there and claim I haven't provided any proof is just ridiculous. Meanwhile, you have yet to provide any evidence of your claims about Madara having a S/T, the Rinnegan abilities not being the same for every user, that Amenotejikara was ever stated to be a Rinnegan technique as opposed to simply being used through the Rinnegan like with the other Sharingan techniques, or that Sasuke ever actually used it (especially given that one of the major points of it is that he can move others into his attack, as he did with Madara several times, meaning there is no need to worry about it being dodged).