Naruto chapter 347 page 08 clean. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Naruto chapter 347 page 08 clean.

ryukage

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was cleaning this page in particular because i thought it'd be a time killer, so i want to know how the job was and what i should fix and what i can do better next time.

Amerowolf

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Huh...I was cleaning this exact chapter last night. So what was the quality before this of the raw? MQ?

Judging from what my page looked like before I cleaned it I'd say you did a pretty spiffy job. Blacks are all black, Naruto's face isn't faded. Though you did miss a bit of grime on Sakura's hair.

And a few very small insignificant spots in the speech bubbles. ^^
Other than that, vuuurrry nice.

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yes there is quite some dust left on some parts of the page. The rest looks okay :)

Vato Loco!

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, to start off, it looks like you over-leveled the page, all your lines are jagged. Your border lines were done incorrectly, they are inconsistent with each other, not to mention most of them are too big. Moreover, they have gray lines that appear with anti-alias around them, that should be gotten rid of (I would recommend you look at allas' border tutorial for guidance on that). The page is not rotated, or you rotated it incorrectly. Your blacks aren't completely black. You did narutos' face completely wrong, those are individual lines that should be individually stroked. From the raw it looks like sakuras' eyes are supposed to be done the same way. Also, on narutos' face, the nostrils are completely faded, telling me that you completely over-leveled the page. Also, in the left ear, there's a part that you completely missed, that also give away the fact that you over-leveled the page. If you're going to re-do the speed lines, you have to do all of them, you didn't do the ones in the first panel. Lastly, the page is extremely, EXTREMELY dirty. Not to mention you saved it as JPEG, adding on even more artifacts to the page, especially around the lines, and previous dust, you should save it as PNG.

uraniuM

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
over-levelled -.-..

and some of your redraws are a little.....meh :/...

but it was a good effort.