- Joined
- Apr 25, 2007
- Messages
- 389
- Reaction score
- 67
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ya thanks I already faved this when I first saw it. Is it true your also trying to do the whole 418?
Isn't that an anime image, I thought this page was for manga cleaning requests.HI!!
I'm new on mangahelpers!!
I have a request... can some one clean that pic. for me please?
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc225/gamble4fun/Kisame.jpg
I will do a little work with that image but i need it clean....
khmmm.....I'm so sorry!!
I know are three but please do it... i need it
Here it is:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/141/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/141/11/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/141/12/
Can you clean it whitout the speech balloons??
sakura-aneki said:-You need to have at least 50 reasonable posts or to be an active colorist to be able to make a request.Your posts will be checked before.



is that betterYour link doesn't work.


have you got a 50 posts ? or any of your own coloured pages/fanarts you can share with us? no ? well there is a special rules for making request you know (check first post)could someone make a line of this image plz?
thanks
http://www.freewebs.com/rukkuzisthebest/Naruto/gaara-of-the-desert-large.jpg
Can someone give me a cleaned image of gaara, gai or rock lee?
If you had cleaned course...
thanks
only naruto requesting and (see above ^)My request is a Fan-comic of this Fan-fiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/docs/edit.php?docid=12132661.
