Lineart Naruto Page Cleaning Requests

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ya thanks I already faved this when I first saw it. Is it true your also trying to do the whole 418?
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think anyone is gonna clean such a tiny pic. I wouldn't even do it for myself.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just feel like pointing this out...but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to have at least 50 posts and show some form of proof that you have an intention to actually use them.
 

shade

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
327
Reaction score
310
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

FUK

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
C'mon.....
It's ok....
So can some one can give me a cleaned image of kisame if you have??
If you had cleaned some one of course
It's really important...
 
Last edited:

FUK

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
THANKS A LOT!!!
I will post my work on the next monday.....
but i'm not an prodigy...
 
Last edited:

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Your link doesn't work.
 

Yakedo-Tenchou

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
120
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Could someone please clean the cover for Chapter 198? I'd like to use it for the Coverz Project.

 

shade

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
327
Reaction score
310
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
could someone make a line of this image plz?
thanks
http://www.freewebs.com/rukkuzisthebest/Naruto/gaara-of-the-desert-large.jpg
Can someone give me a cleaned image of gaara, gai or rock lee?
If you had cleaned course...
thanks
have you got a 50 posts ? or any of your own coloured pages/fanarts you can share with us? no ? well there is a special rules for making request you know (check first post)


only naruto requesting and (see above ^)
 
Top