Lineart Naruto Page Cleaning Requests

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does this need to be cleaned?
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States


I would like this page cleaned please. Thank you for your hard work! I need to work on something else for a while.

P.S. Hurray for magical body face turning powers! If you look closely, they both fell down face forward but ended up on their backs. :lmao

Actually, scratch that. I'm kinda tired of Uchihas right now.
 
Last edited:

verdygo

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
dbgohan08

No one requested it yet but if they do need a clean version, I already did it. :)

 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
These ones are for Naruto Coverz Project! but feel free to lineart them and color them ^^




shade we really need your help on these ^^
 

ziaja

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
525
Reaction score
298
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
I can one
 

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would like these 3 done if possible? Take out the word bubbles on all 3. Thanks ahead of time.
 

ziaja

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
525
Reaction score
298
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have a request...well two ... I need these panels in very high quality (by that I mean at least double the size they are now >.> come on please! x3) and just the lines retraced not the black hair/clothes pleaseeee :3

 
Last edited:

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well i only need the first 2, you can forget about the 3rd. I hope someone can still do them or at least the 2nd one only.
 
Last edited:

TheGameJC

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
>_> max image size 1mb, sorry for the re resize





Soft


Cell
 
Last edited:

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Please, can someone clean this panel? Thanks 8)

 

Meri_maslinkata

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
310
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hello.I want to make request :eyeroll Pls can someone to clean this page.But don't erase the words in the balloons.
 

ziaja

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
525
Reaction score
298
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
I apologise for the bow watch I didn't have the good scan
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Want some clean for those screen shots ^^"



 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have a request...well two ... I need these panels in very high quality (by that I mean at least double the size they are now >.> come on please! x3) and just the lines retraced not the black hair/clothes pleaseeee :3

No one? Anyone? ...oh come on are they that hard to retrace? .
.... and I go through so much trouble to make you all happy *cries* so unfair!!!! .... if anyone will retrace the lines or knows someone who already retraced them/has a retraced example , please leave a message here so I'll know...if not I'll retrace them myself in the end >.> when I'll have time(which means never ....)
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wonder, are there any cleaning tutorials on this site? I can't find any good ones at dA.
 

verdygo

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No one? Anyone? ...oh come on are they that hard to retrace? .
.... and I go through so much trouble to make you all happy *cries* so unfair!!!! .... if anyone will retrace the lines or knows someone who already retraced them/has a retraced example , please leave a message here so I'll know...if not I'll retrace them myself in the end >.> when I'll have time(which means never ....)
I'll do the second one, with Sasuke in high res. I'm not exactly the biggest Sasuke fan and most certainly not the biggest fan of the Uchiha fight but I'll do it cause yur awesome. :)
 
Last edited:

ziaja

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
525
Reaction score
298
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
 
Top