- Joined
- Apr 25, 2007
- Messages
- 389
- Reaction score
- 67
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-


if this was meant for me, there's 2 problems.
Pls can someone to clean this page.But don't erase the words in the balloons.
No one? Anyone? ...oh come on are they that hard to retrace? .
I'll do the second one, with Sasuke in high res. I'm not exactly the biggest Sasuke fan and most certainly not the biggest fan of the Uchiha fight but I'll do it cause yur awesome.No one? Anyone? ...oh come on are they that hard to retrace? .
.... and I go through so much trouble to make you all happy *cries* so unfair!!!! .... if anyone will retrace the lines or knows someone who already retraced them/has a retraced example , please leave a message here so I'll know...if not I'll retrace them myself in the end >.> when I'll have time(which means never ....)
