- Joined
- Jul 19, 2006
- Messages
- 129
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Haha thank you for using it XD Your words are too kind and I really appreciate it 



hope it's better than Avenger, that so many doesn't like :P
Wow, thanks for that link KaiserRyuujin! Great wall!
And thanks for the comments peoples!
I'm being totally cheeky and adding the magnificent Shade (you KNOW you're the Akatsuki leader, don't you?) and the awesome Reaver's walls to this as well:
Reaver's Gaara
Brilliant.
![]()
Shade's Naruto
This is freakin' AH-MAZ-ING! Seriously good.
![]()

























I liked that one.. it's so creative

on the first page, in the first poste, there are some nice wallpapers of him. ^^ but in case you have already seen them, sorry.hey guys can you give me some walpappers about Yondy? please![]()

mine: http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/artist.php?id=405781&sort=popularity&type=desc
http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/images/1024_by_768/405781-20061227113622.jpg
http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/images/1024_by_768/405781-20070105042924.jpg
http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/images/1024_by_768/405781-20070102133713.jpg
http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/images/1024_by_768/405781-20061228172406.jpg
http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/images/1024_by_768/405781-20061231192006.jpg
http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/images/1024_by_768/405781-20070429133324.jpg
http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/images/1024_by_768/405781-20070101030307.jpg
http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/images/1024_by_768/405781-20070102131727.jpg
http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/images/1024_by_768/405781-20061030002958.jpg
