Oct 10, 2009 #1 HebiHime Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 4 Reaction score 6 Gender Hidden Country These are mine I draw them by looking at the original Hope you like it
Oct 11, 2009 #2 Hand Banana Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 466 Reaction score 113 Gender Hidden Country I'm not gonna lie man. These just look like really good manga cleanings. But if you say so.
Oct 11, 2009 #3 HebiHime Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 4 Reaction score 6 Gender Hidden Country Well I'll take that as a compliment
Oct 11, 2009 #4 pineappleherb Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 362 Reaction score 69 Age 37 Gender Male Country nah i can tell you drew them they're good, do you have any other stuff you can show us? besides picture perfect naruto copies?
nah i can tell you drew them they're good, do you have any other stuff you can show us? besides picture perfect naruto copies?
Oct 13, 2009 #5 Black Lagoon Intl Translator有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 4,328 Reaction score 2,281 Age 38 Gender Male Country Awesome
Oct 14, 2009 #6 Jaime F. MH Senpai英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 2,227 Reaction score 166 Gender Male Country Right on, I think you did fairly well, especially with Hinata, and Jiraiya. As for your Sasuke drawing, the only thing that looks odd is his right eye. The rest looks pretty good to me.
Right on, I think you did fairly well, especially with Hinata, and Jiraiya. As for your Sasuke drawing, the only thing that looks odd is his right eye. The rest looks pretty good to me.