Naruto

HebiHime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
Turkey



These are mine :tem I draw them by looking at the original :eyeroll
Hope you like it :D
 

Hand Banana

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
466
Reaction score
113
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
I'm not gonna lie man. These just look like really good manga cleanings.

But if you say so.
 

HebiHime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
Turkey
Well I'll take that as a compliment :D
 

pineappleherb

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
362
Reaction score
69
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nah i can tell you drew them

they're good, do you have any other stuff you can show us? besides picture perfect naruto copies?
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Awesome :XD
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Right on, I think you did fairly well, especially with Hinata, and Jiraiya. As for your Sasuke drawing, the only thing that looks odd is his right eye. The rest looks pretty good to me.
 
Top