Miscellaneous - Neat Image Pro for Mac | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Miscellaneous Neat Image Pro for Mac

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Okay, so every Manga Editor and their grandmother has Neat Image now. I have it, you have it, we all have it.

But, you see, I'm getting a Mac tomorrow, and I can't seem to find a download/torrent/anything on Neat Image Pro for mac.

Can anyone here help me out? I need the full version, not the trial. ( I guess the trial would be okay if there's a crack to go along with it...)

There's gotta be someone out there who has it for Mac, or at least someone that knows where to get it.

And, please, don't come to the thread asking me "Did you look here? Did you look there?" That's just annoying and it wastes time.

If this is in the wrong place, I apologize. I honestly didn't know where else to put it.

Also, posting warez is against the rules here, so PM it to me if you have it. I know we're all pirates and theives here, but rules are rules, y'know. :)

Last edited:

Vato Loco!

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm... I went looking at all the places I know but got nuthin... And since demonoid got taken down you probably won't find one. Though it shouldn't be a problem since mac can run windows now.

And once you do that you can always catch a great view on the bay. =3

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
That's the thing, I don't want to have to go into windows, open up photoshop, do 10 seconds worth of denoising, close photoshop, log out of XP, log back on to OSX, open up photoshop, finish the editing on that page, and repeat the process.

That's way too much trouble for a single, 10 second denoising process.

Vato Loco!

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually, this is a non issue. If you use VMFusion or parallels instead of boot camp you'll be able to run Windows OS as a VM on the mac OSX. No logging in or out required. And since it will be VM, the actual image will be shared. No need to copy over from the windows VM to mac. Though from what I hear it's a bit slower than running PS natively. Which really won't be a problem if you only plan on denoisening in the VM.

Something that's funny is that if you watch the 'touche' mac vs pc commercial, mac are pushing parallels software instead of their own software, boot camp.