Neverland

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

:hug

Not to mention you've been traveling
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

but US and south america would be nice :blush
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

yeah that also,but im also too busy with school and work
Well, it could be worse. You could be charlie. always broke...buying your supplies at family dollar or thrifty stores..
waiting for some to walk into your lonely life.. and make it interesting..
...
p.s. I love cha chu
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

Well, it could be worse. You could be charlie. always broke...buying your supplies at family dollar or thrifty stores..
waiting for some to walk into your lonely life.. and make it interesting..
...
p.s. I love cha chu
.... well... since you love me....
I ain't gona complain - :p
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

lol..yeah I ..

love you as a friend.. lol


heeey=) how u doin ? long time no see :hee
im in croatia for this week,but normally everyday life turned into a routine,quite boring :/
good music choice :nod

i
Life is boring for me too.I'm actually excited to go back to school when the new year begins..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

lol..yeah I ..

love you as a friend.. lol
Dang - woman, you too :notrust...

Oh sure add to my depression - ^^

/hangs
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

LMAO..

you are a great friend..but Im ma tell you straight up..you are too soft..you gotta do more than be a good listen..
if ya want something go get, don't be nice..take charge..stop being so damn friendly...

p.s..don't take me seriously, I don't know what the fuck I'm talking, I should take my own advice...:BlahBlah
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

Hey - I'm clown-n anyways~ no worries. I love ya 2<3.

p.s..don't take me seriously, I don't know what the fuck I'm talking, I should take my own advice...:BlahBlah
Nah - you should be taking my advice, :heh.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

what advice...this..


oh don't forget this...

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

:oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

what advice...this..


oh don't forget this...

Bish - you know I'm sensitive bout ma age. :oh you're such a troll :XD

Well the second is something we can both relate to - lol
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

Well, it could be worse. You could be charlie. always broke...buying your supplies at family dollar or thrifty stores..
waiting for some to walk into your lonely life.. and make it interesting..
...
p.s. I love cha chu
everybody loves chaaly ..in that way
Life is boring for me too.I'm actually excited to go back to school when the new year begins..
yeah schoolis kinda exciting,but i think its gonna lose it after christmas
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Vote me as Best Newcomer and Most beautiful Male

:hip
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vote me as Best Newcomer and Most beautiful Male

you like Future?...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Vote me as Best Newcomer and Most beautiful Male

heard just a lil from him,so i cant rlly tell,but this vid i cant see ..,,vevo doesnt rlly work in germany,80% is blocked
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vote me as Best Newcomer and Most beautiful Male

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Vote me as Best Newcomer and Most beautiful Male

told u it wont work but u still post vevo.....:oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Vote me as Best Newcomer and Most beautiful Male

can you see title bish...dailymotion it

:p

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

what you doing up so late...no work or school manana?
 
Top