Re: Vote me as Best Newcomer and Most beautiful Male
I find it easier for girls to judge each other than males..men are scatty cats..Some people don't care anyway..I think it's fun..my friends playfully call me lesbo..
just because of how easy it is to judge same sex. Although, sometimes I go overboard..like..OMG, she's hot! or she has a nice ass, lol.....
maybe I am secretly bi-
nah....
I hang around guys too much..I need more female friends..I just like describing people whether they're a boy or girl..
I find it easier for girls to judge each other than males..men are scatty cats..Some people don't care anyway..I think it's fun..my friends playfully call me lesbo..
just because of how easy it is to judge same sex. Although, sometimes I go overboard..like..OMG, she's hot! or she has a nice ass, lol.....
maybe I am secretly bi-
nah....
I hang around guys too much..I need more female friends..I just like describing people whether they're a boy or girl..
Last edited:







