Re: Revival of the Wolhaiksong !!!

Hehe - I didn't realize dat I cry my gnut's out so maaauch.....
![]()

Hehe - I didn't realize dat I cry my gnut's out so maaauch.....
![]()

i want more oldskool
---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------



thats more my stuff[video=dailymotion;x2na51]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2na51_biggie-smalls-feat-puff-daddy-hypno_news[/video]
---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------
[video=dailymotion;xjqm2g]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjqm2g_2pac-changes_music[/video]

multiple timesSo after this recent chapter of the breaker nw / did THAT happen again?![]()



heeey=) how u doin ? long time no seehi!!
whats poppin?
here you go...some of my favs,,,


i knew itNah its guud -![]()

see i always tell youthat you are too young to hear certain thingsdat whats poppin thingie sounds just soooooooo baaaaaad T_T

its ok,but it didnt blow me of my chair,maybe other stuff on her album willknow this lissa....
dat's wats up niko....

post it again,cant rememberdid you hear those august alsina joints I posted...he remind me of early bizzybone