- Joined
- May 5, 2015
- Messages
- 1,319
- Reaction score
- 881
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Ghost thread
Where the fuck are the ghosts in this thread?
Where the fuck are the ghosts in this thread?
Ofc - send some cookies my way ! ^^u want a cookie for that ?
hey hey,depends on the day atm,if my presentation tomorrow turns out good,i ll be doing good
and you ? still living in FFM?


stolen from you kuga no ouyes, it happens all the time for me
I know, I posted that on my G+ account lolstolen from you kuga no ou
That was the point, I dont care if people look at the stuff I post -_-well u did post the link udner your sig.....~~/
dunno cant see them eitherWhere the fuck are the ghosts in this thread?
not rlly was busy with my presentation sadlyseen any good movies lately?
some diet cookies maybeOfc - send some cookies my way ! ^^

