Predictions - New Arc - Will Baam Get Married? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions New Arc - Will Baam Get Married?

How will this play out?

• Baam will give in to a political marriage without further delay/threats - to Lilial.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I can’t believe 8 people voted for eagel owl and A.A the world is falling apart LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We all want Baam to get married, he deserves to be happy ~~
Ew‼

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I could. But I am not the one who made the poll so I'd rather not do it without his permission.
Thanks. Feel free to do whatever. Will that reset the other results?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Thanks. Feel free to do whatever. Will that reset the other results?
You can do this yourself, right? Since you are the one who made the poll (I don't remember the options of regular members for things like this :XD).

There should be an Edit button next to the question. But if you can't I'll do it. No, results won't be reset.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I honestly doubt we'll go this far. But it would be interesting to learn how to remove Zahard's power from a Princess.

Yes, if Lilial loses it I don't think she'll get it back. Also it was implied that they can only get it when they are very young IIRC.
I was thinking there *might* be something to use, like the serum that was used to remove the thryssa. Once blood itself is mixed or altered, or someone on a genetic level, it seems impossible to go back though.

^ this was brought up (by me lol) in the Captain/Boss thread, but it seems an extensive process to 'grow' a princess in the first place... doubt they have reversal pods like those.

I don't think she could lose her power, if it was possible to remove it i would imagine princesses like Enne would have already been stripped of Jahad power imo, unless only Gustang knows the process, but if it was the case Traumerei wouldn't be able to ask for it anyway.
Maybe the 'un-princess' process is more political, like blackballing them?

Still, that doesn't address their Z-blood, and the prospect of spreading it around. Maybe she'll be sterilized/spayed?

You can do this yourself, right? Since you are the one who made the poll (I don't remember the options of regular members for things like this :XD).

There should be an Edit button next to the question. But if you can't I'll do it. No, results won't be reset.
Yeah, I just wasn't sure if *I* did it the whole thing would reset as opposed to you editing somehow IDK.

Oh figures.Let's see if Jubei agrees.
Fixored

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I was thinking there *might* be something to use, like the serum that was used to remove the thryssa. Once blood itself is mixed or altered, or someone on a genetic level, it seems impossible to go back though.

^ this was brought up (by me lol) in the Captain/Boss thread, but it seems an extensive process to 'grow' a princess in the first place... doubt they have reversal pods like those.

Still, that doesn't address their Z-blood, and the prospect of spreading it around. Maybe she'll be sterilized/spayed?

Yeah, I just wasn't sure if *I* did it the whole thing would reset as opposed to you editing somehow IDK.

Fixored
The more i read/think about it, and the worst the situation looks for Lilial.
Everything considered i think it's fairly likely for Lilial to die eventually, i have this feeling.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Frankly i think giving up princess position is simply giving up the political position, nothing more.
I think so as well, buttttt that doesn't address the physical problem of her still possibly spreading Z-blood in her offspring, unless Zahard is willing to give that a pass this time, but I doubt it.

His (Zahard's) genes with the son of his enemies? His genes with V's, mixed? Finally mixing his genes with Arlen's genes, but without the actual satisfaction of doing so?

What if they had several kids? What if those kids procreat? Now, it's impossible to reign in the Z blood being mixed into the tower, albeit increasingly watered-down...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Fixored
In which chapter was this?

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I can’t believe 8 people voted for eagel owl and A.A the world is falling apart LOL
I can't believe all the other folks are voting logically even.
If you told me, " Baam would have a political marriage in TOG " 4 months ago,
I would be like " Excuse me? Baam and marriage don't sit well in the same sentence"
But, I guess it has finally come to this absurd point.. 😅

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
In which chapter was this?

I wish we had chapters starting with this kind of lore more often.

Azure🐬

Reaction score
Country
India
The more i read/think about it, and the worst the situation looks for Lilial.
Everything considered i think it's fairly likely for Lilial to die eventually, i have this feeling.
Do you think Baam would just leave her when he plans to escape?
Or, do you mean the un- princessing situation would be lethal for her?

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
IDK, she's the 'key' to an important arc, right (and we have one now starting, right when she's brought back)? Maybe that results in her death in the process. She is LPB, so leaving her with the LPB FH is LPB business, not Baam's. Though, he is partial for saving people that he's met for longer than 5 minutes.

I wish we had chapters starting with this kind of lore more often.
Also, the OG princesses seemed to have cool sets of armor, helmets. So, if everyone gets the princess arc after all maybe we can return to these battle beasts.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I would be like " Excuse me? Baam and marriage don't sit well in the same sentence"
?????????
SIU say from the start he going to get a wife in the way up you may miss that post of him
We was waiting for this long time ago..

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yeah, it was really out of the left field, before Rei arrived i theorized he might have wanted to use Baam and breed him with someone like Enne to create "the ultimate species" or something like that since he was sitting on a dna throne and i figured he had a selfish reason to follow Jahad.
But proposing a marriage with Lilial was really surprising, still, i doubt it will go through, mainly because i have no trust in Traumerei's plans so i believe someone will definitely stop him. There are too many smart people plotting around Baam for Rei to come in and take Baam for himself imo.

I just mean that whatever she decides to do going forward, she will likely find herself with many enemies. Either for being associated with Baam, a Princess who broke the rules, someone who refused an order of a FH. She was dropped in a field with mines in every direction basically.

Azure🐬

Reaction score
Country
India
?????????
SIU say from the start he going to get a wife in the way up you may miss that post of him
We was waiting for this long time ago..
So love interest( in SIU's post) = wife got through loveless marriage. Ok. 👀
This situation is like- Baam skipped his school into college, bro, not even college...
In fact he skipped all his classes in romance department and got a job. Lol.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Have some faith!! Matters of the heart are the most mysterious!!

Soon we have a baby ~~
That kid is going to be worst than boruto for sure 😭

So love interest( in SIU's post) = wife got through loveless marriage. Ok. 👀
This situation is like- Baam skipped his school into college, bro, not even college...
In fact he skipped all his classes in romance department and got a job. Lol.
Ohh but you can see how he blush every time Androssi tried seduce him, he definitely a man
In tower of god they live so long
That it seems that they think on marriage and all of that after they become rankers and high rankers

Azure🐬

Reaction score
Country
India
Ohh but you can see how he blush every time Androssi tried seduce him
👀
Was this fanfiction written by Androssi herself?

After watching Baam for such a long time, there were probably many times I thought that he is an ace.🤷‍♀️

I've been saying he's a Ken Doll down there for a while.

ZERO reaction when Androssi rubbed up on him. Smooth as a river stone I tell you.
Watch SIU explain that later on as Androssi having no s*x appeal.