Predictions - New Arc - Will Baam Get Married? | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions New Arc - Will Baam Get Married?

How will this play out?

• Baam will give in to a political marriage without further delay/threats - to Lilial.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't really know why but i always get a laugh out of people trash talking Endorsi lol.
Still, i am not kidding myself, i would definitely react to her advances, Baam has more will power than me i guess.

PitchBlack857

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope he does get married eventually and start his own Family. Given how age works in TOG , it could definitely work if done right. Being a father myself it's awesome and to see Baam being a father would be a nice touch to the story.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm wondering if some of you might get the so-called "princess arc" you wanted after all:

- Rei makes an offer (that Baam can't refuse), of marriage of course - princesses are singled out as ideal candidates because of course they are
- Baam declines, 'consent' is required....
- Rei moves to force his hand
- Gustang interrupts/shennanigans
- A proper wife is prepared, unknowingly to her, Rei 'retreats' to her to speed along the union (if his will put them near Lilial's ship after all)
(we are here)
- Lilial freaks out, tells her sister in a pocket-call?
- Shilial alerts ______ (Mas? The princess council? Tower News? etc) in an effort to save her sister? Alternatively: their pocket-call is intercepted
- Other family heads want Baam too (we know this is true to varying degrees), catch wind of what's going on, don't want it to be Rei who gets him
- As does Zahard, wanting peace, or at least the status quo
- A mad dash for Baam is about to ensue by each Great Family drooling over the irregular
- An agreement is made, perhaps a decree from Zahard himself, to have the princesses duke it out for the winner to wed Baam
- The FH's concede to a proxy war instead of directly fighting each other - for now
- A 'Princess Games' is established, now we have a full-on princess battle royale, i.e. the 'princess' part of the 'princess arc'
- Forever Alone Baam still doesn't get married no matter the result of the games, as that's just not in the cards for him. The FHs will probably not accept the results anyways (a rival getting an irregular to add to their house), or something else happens (Baam, FUGs, Urek's involvement in the games), and the next arc begins with Total War

Aliblack

Reaction score
Country
Iran
I've had more for less.
I don't know about others but I would get rock hard, harder than ever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm wondering if some of you might get the so-called "princess arc" you wanted after all:

- Rei makes an offer (that Baam can't refuse), of marriage of course - princesses are singled out as ideal candidates because of course they are
- Baam declines, 'consent' is required....
- Rei moves to force his hand
- Gustang interrupts/shennanigans
- A proper wife is prepared, unknowingly to her, Rei 'retreats' to her to speed along the union (if his will put them near Lilial's ship after all)
(we are here)
- Lilial freaks out, tells her sister in a pocket-call?
- Shilial alerts ______ (Mas? The princess council? Tower News? etc) in an effort to save her sister? Alternatively: their pocket-call is intercepted
- Other family heads want Baam too (we know this is true to varying degrees), catch wind of what's going on, don't want it to be Rei who gets him
- As does Zahard, wanting peace, or at least the status quo
- A mad dash for Baam is about to ensue by each Great Family drooling over the irregular
- An agreement is made, perhaps a decree from Zahard himself, to have the princesses duke it out for the winner to wed Baam
- The FH's concede to a proxy war instead of directly fighting each other - for now
- A 'Princess Games' is established, now we have a full-on princess battle royale, i.e. the 'princess' part of the 'princess arc'
- Forever Alone Baam still doesn't get married no matter the result of the games, as that's just not in the cards for him. The FHs will probably not accept the results anyways (a rival getting an irregular to add to their house), or something else happens (Baam, FUGs, Urek's involvement in the games), and the next arc begins with Total War
You're literally saying it's a sperm war.

AdityaG

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
👀
Was this fanfiction written by Androssi herself?

After watching Baam for such a long time, there were probably many times I thought that he is an ace.🤷‍♀️
Nope, it was written by The SIU himself :), androssi tried to seduce him sometime in the Name hunt station arc...
And our The Baam... denying, said he has to go after 'Rachel'. That was... well... a Bruh moment :)

EDIT: Can't recall chapter, but can read from the wiki: https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Androssi_Zahard/History

Also, about the current thread, I also think... it will be interrupted even before Baam agrees to a fake marriage. Since I think, it's quite opposite to how Baam said about Marriage in previous chapters, plus his will to deny it even though Traum asked/threatened him twice. So his "not accepting" (not 'denying') is the most probable as per my take. Plus if he declines, I sure think Traum will threaten again, maybe this time including Lillial, then there should be a way out, so I am betting at what I don't know, ie. some random interruption.
Also, surely SIU will not give us another wang wang right, in sense that he has to first become a family member then later on revolt ?

Last edited:

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Nope, it was written by The SIU himself :), androssi tried to seduce him sometime in the Name hunt station arc...
And our The Baam... denying, said he has to go after 'Rachel'. That was... well... a Bruh moment :)

EDIT: Can't recall chapter, but can read from the wiki: https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Androssi_Zahard/History
Lol, Ik .
but @adonisp13 mentioned it as " Baam blushing everytime Androssi tried to seduce him"
Bro, when did he ever blush?
That's why I called it a fanfiction. 😂

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I would get rock hard, harder than ever.
I would get harder than nuclear pasta the hardest known substance in universe. And i would devour her right there at a instant.

you guys really don't fuckin know how many fantasies i've made up in my mind with endorsi... I'm really horny for her from the depts of my heart like a hungry beast.

Yet this little useless baam who doesn't deserve anything gets the girl i want... Every girl deserves better than baam whether baam is irregular or not.

Aliblack

Reaction score
Country
Iran
I would get harder than nuclear pasta the hardest known substance in universe. And i would devour her right there at a instant.

you guys really don't fuckin know how many fantasies i've made up in my mind with endorsi... I'm really horny for her from the depts of my heart like a hungry beast.
I feel like Rachel with these guys. Like I'm the normal person here and they are super humans.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra

Yet this little useless baam who doesn't deserve anything gets the girl i want... Every girl deserves better than baam whether baam is irregular or not.
Yikes.

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Even till this date, I don't understand the algorithm of Baam getting girls so easily.
Cute face? Nah, that's not so cute. ( I will give short haired Baam a chance though)
Humble? Lol.
Charisma? A big fat zero.
Personality? Uh, Idk anymore with the hypocrite (yet naive) vibes I get.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Even till this date, I don't understand the algorithm of Baam getting girls so easily.
Cute face? Nah, that's not so cute. ( I will give short haired Baam a chance though)
Humble? Lol.
Charisma? A big fat zero.
Personality? Uh, Idk anymore with the hypocrite (yet naive) vibes I get.
being MC triumphs all of them. It doesn't matter whether you have charisma or personality.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
That kid is going to be worst than boruto for sure 😭
Oiii don't jinx the poor baby's whole life!!

Plot twist: The God who brought Baam back to life didn't think the reproduction function was necessary. Lol.
I've been saying he's a Ken Doll down there for a while.

ZERO reaction when Androssi rubbed up on him. Smooth as a river stone I tell you.
Legend has it that in the tower there's a hidden item that can grow certain body parts, all is not lost for him!!

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
New arc discussion to the p*rnhub comments' section real quick.

We can't live vicariously through Baam's asexual life, guys.

It is funny that SIU gives us fanservice like Lilial fresh from a bath, while having a libido-less MC.

Come to think of it, has ANYONE shown any sexual desire in the entire decade+ of the series?

Closest we got was WW x NN, and he was just breeding on an order from Rei.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
New arc discussion to the p*rnhub comments' section real quick.

We can't live vicariously through Baam's asexual life, guys.

It is funny that SIU gives us fanservice like Lilial fresh from a bath, while having a libido-less MC.

Come to think of it, has ANYONE shown any sexual desire in the entire decade+ of the series?

Closest we got was WW x NN, and he was just breeding on an order from Rei.
Just Shibisu and Yuri and luch has shown sexual desire lol

Last edited: