New Chibi Itachi (Why doesn't he wear his hat anymore?) answer inside^^

batanga

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Chibi Itachi & Hidan

Hmm... I still don´t get exactly how it´s positioned there...
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: Chibi Itachi & Hidan

batanga said:
Hey, are you doing more of these?

I just colored Hidan and now I´m on Itachi... it'd be nice to have a compilation of them all.




BTW, what are those small "balls" or rings on Itachi's foot?

here:



I've just updated the Itachi version (it's on the first page), changed his hair a little bit and instead of those small circle and on his foot I've put the Uchiha Logo.[br]Posted on: July 06, 2006, 10:49:24 AM_________________________________________________I really hope I'll be able to do all the akatsuki members. It's probably going to be Kisame and Tobi next.
 

batanga

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Chibi Itachi & Hidan

Aaaa, now I see, thanks.

So, you gonna do the other members as well?
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Chibi Itachi & Hidan

how did you know about that, ak? :D
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: Chibi Itachi & Hidan

batanga said:
Aaaa, now I see, thanks.

So, you gonna do the other members as well?
yes, but I'm still looking for what to draw for some of the members. Kisame and Tobi are next probably.[br]Posted on: July 06, 2006, 11:05:43 AM_________________________________________________
lee-nus said:
how did you know about that, ak? :D
Well I saw my girlfriend doing it :)
 

batanga

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Chibi Itachi & Hidan

Kisame and Tobi, sounds great!
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: Chibi Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

So how does Kisame fare? :) Tobi is next. [br]Posted on: July 06, 2006, 08:09:28 PM_________________________________________________zut update the wrong one just a second I'll correct it[br]Posted on: July 06, 2006, 08:16:09 PM_________________________________________________Just updated the correct version.
 

nixuboy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
13
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Chibi Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

That Kisame looks nasty :p
Maybe I'll add some colour on it ;)
 

batanga

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Chibi Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

Kisame, wotta guy!!

Haha, nice!
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Chibi Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

hahaha, you gotta love kisame! :D
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: Chibi Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

I've just updated the Kisame lineart, the only change that I've made is that I've turn his nose around, nothing major.

I don't know if peoples can see it but Kisame in the drawing doesn't wear any pants he's only with his underwear.

And thanks for all the comments, was doing Tobi but after chapter 314 I think I'm going to the Kakuzu first.
 

angry

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
6
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Chibi Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

hehe, prob. Kakuzu counting money?
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Chibi Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

You did kisame's arm like all bundy =)) he always had his hand like that in his pants.
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: Chibi Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

angry said:
hehe, prob. Kakuzu counting money?
Guest your right :)) just updated it. Now have to finish Tobi but just got an idea for Zetsu.[br]Posted on: July 07, 2006, 10:14:10 PM_________________________________________________
Vlado said:
You did kisame's arm like all bundy =)) he always had his hand like that in his pants.
Not sure I understand what you mean, hope it's not important.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Chibi Kakuzu (Added!!!), Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

Hilarious!!! Great, just great!!! Gotta love Itachi painting his toenails.
 

angry

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
6
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Chibi Kakuzu (Added!!!), Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

He means Al Bundy (with 1 L).



And i think Vlado was complimenting you ^^[br]Posted on: July 08, 2006, 04:28:27 AM_________________________________________________Kakuzu is awesome, can't wait untill you do Dedeira.... (can't make anything up for her, prob. something with a bang?)
 

batanga

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Chibi Kakuzu (Added!!!), Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

Haha, Kakuzu is awesome, imma gonna color him next.


All those coins... gonna be a killer :(
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Chibi Kakuzu (Added!!!), Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

omg ak...It seems you found your new hobby =) ? Tham kakuzu is really funny...had to laugh a lot about him =)
 

nixuboy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
13
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Chibi Kakuzu (Added!!!), Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

des said:
Tham kakuzu is really funny...had to laugh a lot about him =)
Same here :smile-big Great lines again :amuse
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Chibi Kakuzu (Added!!!), Kisame, Itachi & Hidan

you gotta love this, yeah? ^^ anyway, its great stuff. kakuzu is brilliant... ^^
 
Top