New HXH game

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Going from this scan, I think Zushi is also a "boss:"
 
Last edited:

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dunno how much fun the game is...

But some of the designs don't look so great. But then maybe that's the effect of changing it from 2d to 3d

The game looks like it would be alright...if it was for PS2.
 
Last edited:

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Togashi went on hiatus to play his own GAME !! :3c LOOOL j/k

I want a fighting game like the new JoJo game that's coming out. If they can make JoJo with stands... they should be able to create a HxH fighting game. The new PSP Hunter game doesn't appeal to me at all. Especially since I don't have a PSP :xp ( I don't like handheld games )
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
see I like the idea of wonder adventure...I just don't care for the execution as far as I can tell. It's like PS2 or even PS1 type stuff.
I hope as time goes by we get high caliber games. The videos seemed like there wasn't a whole to do. I mean that it seemed
like oh there's a baddie. Oh there's a box. There's the finish line.

HxH needs a game LOADED with secrets, traps, bonuses, dead ends and awesome.
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
see I like the idea of wonder adventure...I just don't care for the execution as far as I can tell. It's like PS2 or even PS1 type stuff.
I hope as time goes by we get high caliber games. The videos seemed like there wasn't a whole to do. I mean that it seemed
like oh there's a baddie. Oh there's a box. There's the finish line.

HxH needs a game LOADED with secrets, traps, bonuses, dead ends and awesome.
Specially the awesome.
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
finished the game complete after a couple of hours XD
wasnt really hard but i had fun
but we need a better game ,the graphic is really good for psp
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
finished the game complete after a couple of hours XD
wasnt really hard but i had fun
but we need a better game ,the graphic is really good for psp
does it look better actually playing than on the youtube videos?

I don't own a psp so I wouldn't know.
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
does it look better actually playing than on the youtube videos?

I don't own a psp so I wouldn't know.
well dont know how good the qualty is in the youtube videos
but the qualty is good compared to other anime games for psp like NUN Impact
or i just played before anime games with creepy graphic
whatever
well some stages were annoying especially some forest parts
but wouldnt do the story again
and the first hunter exam were they run was awesome

the game has 4 modes

Story (story mode in chapters ,some are nice)
Mission (well dont know how to explain this but till now i just had to take out some enemys in some time)
Shop (you can buy some weird things which makes you chars aattack or defense or something stronger i guess)
Heavens Arena Mode (well fight ,fight,fight)
 
Top