New Manga Editor Membergroup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Every request up to now has been verified and granted :)

Hope to see more of your Edited Mangas here in the future. Keep up the dedicated works guys :kkthumbs
 

mab

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
49
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Saudi Arabia
thanx bax :D
 

Shinn

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
45
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would like to vouch for The Digital Jester. He is a scanalator for Basement Scans.

..lol he's releasing our stuff so I figured We'd get him the right status haha
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
1. You have to be either a recognized leader of a Edited Manga group or you have to be personally vouched by one.
2. You have to submit either 5 MQ Edited Mangas or 2 HQ Edited Mangas.
3. If you are a LQ speed Manga Editor, then if you contribute with releases regularly over a period of three months here at MH, you'll be recognized.

For the LQ speed Manga Editor, how often is regularly?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Around 3 times a week. You don't need to scan a lot of manga. A title would be enough ^^
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Adding on to that, for LQ raws, as long as you show dedication and effort to keep on doing Edited Mangas for a reasonable period of time (say, 3 months, a weekly release etc) and continue to do so, you will be given the Manga Editor status. ;)

@ Shinn - Alright, going to look for The Digital Jester that you mention. ^^
 

akan

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
275
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
I would like Manga Editor status too ^^ I've been a part of Franky House for close to a year now and done a bot One Piece HQ and lately a lot of speedscans with them ^^ I've also done some Edited Mangas on my own, but not been much of it lately : / (exams and stuff)
 

Silver_Sea

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
322
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Hi, I've been managing Urakai-Scan's Gintama Edited Mangas and I want to vouch for one of my members, spades. He has released only 2 HQ-MQ "solo" works for now but he has been helping us with cleaning, typesetting and QCing of pages from various chapters which are still unreleased. I'd just like to vouch for him in advance since I'm leaving the group. A great guy. :amuse

HQ tank scan (cleaning and TS):http://www.mediafire.com/?c2mwgwt1w97
MQ mag scan (solo):http://www.mediafire.com/?0ctditgjntw


[bax]Yup, seems like he did a lot of works. Granted :)[/bax]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MaJu V.

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
42
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Hi, I'm MaJu V. from [The V-Project] and for near a year I've been releasing the Manga Series Get Backers.
I'd like the title of Manga Editor too, like many others before me in this thread.
Up 'till now I've finished Volumes 4-6 and some of Volume 3 and 7 (soon more). You can check it on thevproject.blogspot.com
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You're not really a Manga Editor, seeing as you're just scanning the English volumes... That's hardly Editing if you ask me.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Hi MajuV,

the Manga Editor status is only for members of a Edited Manga group who works on the chapters themselves, e.g. doing the cleaning, typesetting, editing for a series. If you have done any of the above, please pm me separately and you can also refer to the 1st post of this thread for more info. It's usually given to members who have contributed scans constantly here at MH :)
 

sajeiro

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am part of the team NBST, and I was wondering if it'd be possible for me to be considered as a Manga Editor? I help each week with Naruto releases.
 
Last edited:

FFz

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
73
Reaction score
57
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey im a cleaner for scx-scans. we got 5 releases :P.
 

SkyKing

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
75
Reaction score
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^^ Include a link at least http://scxscans.anime-squared.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

heh ffz,. I'll vouch for you since aquafina doesn't have a mh account, or at least I don't think so.

Oh btw, I predict my side project shina dark will pwn over the group's main projects. Though that would mean I need to actually put effort in it :darn

Guess who was the devil whom suggested to change the access of the Edited Manga section to registered users only? :eyeroll, Yep its ffz himself :D
 
Last edited:

Binky

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
132
Reaction score
147
Gender
Male
Country
Scotland
I'm a member of Binktopia and have been since we started a couple of years back.

I'm unsure whether I qualify as a leader, being somewhat useless, but if I do then I vouch for fxu, who has cleaned Psyren 1-8 and TSed countless more chapters, and if I don't count, then bluds or thatbabo can vouch for me and then they can vouch for fxu. :)

[nami] Done for you and fxu ^^ [/nami]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

darkxn

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
145
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hi, I'm the new leader of AOM Scans

ive taken part on lots of our releases
bliljerk101 (the previous leader of AOM Scans) can vouch for me.


[bax]Done[/bax]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

janu_onliners

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
215
Reaction score
62
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Heloo
Im part of Franky House Edited Mangas and Site Admin of Nakama Edited Mangas!!

I have done a lot of Editing manga like Mx0, OP, Naruto, Bleach, FT, TRC, skip beat and many more... XD

Start Editing about 4 mounth ago
 

Obxist

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hi, i am currently the leader of S.A.S group and i want to vouch for my second-in-charge member on S.A.S , his name is Rock-Bird, he's done a lot of Cleaning, Quality Checking, a bit proofreading and typesetting also i think he's done more than 10 chapters :) he's a great person and i believe he's a very good Manga Editor...
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Checked and one for both :)

keep up the works :3
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I demand to put a voting up to change the color of our name

Like hot pink or babyblue!

XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top